Men are better parents

Anyone ever notice how women try to act like they're so much better parents,  or their bond is so much strong than a dads? 

Well that's bullshit. I don't care that the baby stayed in your belly for a bit.  Baby stayed in my balls for a bit first! That's probably why babies always say dad first! Dads are better parents. We can teach everything that a woman can teach,  plus we can teach manly stuff that women know nothing about.  

Salute to all of you dads.  Don't believe the myths! 

13 Likes
HighInsideLegKick -

Anyone ever notice how women try to act like they're so much better parents,  or their bond is so much strong than a dads? 

Well that's bullshit. I don't care that the baby stayed in your belly for a bit.  Baby stayed in my balls for a bit first! That's probably why babies always say dad first! Dads are better parents. We can teach everything that a woman can teach,  plus we can teach manly stuff that women know nothing about.  

There's a reason single motherhood correlates with social dysfunction.  Also, women are many times more likely to kill their own children.

3 Likes

Women: oh look, I taught my toddler how to paint a pic of a flower! 

Me: oh look,  I taught my toddler how to check tire pressure in my car, how to throw a straight right hand,  and how to catch a ball. 

1 Like

But they got them big old milk bags that kids need

nek -
HighInsideLegKick -

There's a reason single motherhood correlates with social dysfunction.  Also, women are many times more likely to kill their own children.

There's also a reason why single motherhood directly correlates with the huge uptick in dainty little frenchmen running around America. 

All these women using the same lame ads slogans like "I'm his mommy AND his daddy!"... Puke. 

2 Likes
nek -
HighInsideLegKick -

yeah, it's called absent dads.  what an idiodic thing to say man.

5 Likes
Dead President -

But they got them big old milk bags that kids need

Cows give milk,  goats do too, and formula.  

1 Like

in the last two days, my wife let my oldest kid go to school with his shoes on the wrong feet and my youngest kid go to school with his shirt on backwards. one more strike and she's out.

EFM -
nek -
HighInsideLegKick -

You're kidding yourself. You've been tricked by decades of women blaming men for everything.

Eh all I can say is my two year old is massively drawn to me 

Darth Potato -

Eh all I can say is my two year old is massively drawn to me 

Its called roots.  He knows where he came from!  He came from those huge fruitful DP testicles!

Well done mate! 

My wife is an amazing mother. She defines motherhood. That being said, the kids like me more. 

A man can teach his son how to be a man in this world. He can also teach his daughter how a woman should be treated & how she should behave in society.

A woman views things from an emotional standpoint. So everything she teaches her son/daughter will come from a "this is how I feel..." as opposed to what is. And that could be a dangerous result as demonstrated in today's society.

The world is logical. You gotta navigate with a logical mind in order to survive. Women can't teach that.

2 Likes

Women: oh look at this cute little shirt I got my son! 

Me: Oh look at this hunter safety course I put my son in so he will always be able to feed himself and provide neat for a family no matter what.  

Goochy Mang -

My wife is an amazing mother. She defines motherhood. That being said, the kids like me more. 

Of course they do.  Men are better parents.  

I support this thread. 

BonedByPicograms* -

Former stay at home dad here.  Easiest job I ever had. AMA

Women get sooooo pissed when I mention how easy parenting is.  They constantly whine and complain about how hard parenting is,  but in reality it's completely simple.  Drives me nuts.  

BonedByPicograms* -

Former stay at home dad here.  Easiest job I ever had. AMA

How often did your kids make you late for stuff?  Ever notice how women are always late and always blame the kids?  Yet ahem I have the kid he never makes me late to anything.  Odd right? 

HighInsideLegKick -
EFM -
nek -
HighInsideLegKick -

You're kidding yourself. You've been tricked by decades of women blaming men for everything.

Single moms are bad parents because theyre single parents.  Single dads situations are just as bad.

I thought for a looooong time that while both parents are important, very much so, the mother is more essential, especially at younger ages. And you know what? I still think that. But damn are we men important too! We really do some of the stuff better. I think, as a generalization, that kids need more overall time with the mom, like way more, but more quality active time with dads.

For some reason I don't get, the mother of my kids went from an 8 out of 10 mother to a 4-5 when we split. So many things got worse, including the expected like discipline but even her cooking and nurturing went down many notches. I still don't get why. I was obviously setting higher standards but I thought they were hers too...

My last kid has obviously seen me way less than my other kids at his age and his behavior is a lot more rowdy. And while part of it could be his genetic makeup, I think my lessened presence has a lot to do with it. As most women are emotional and unsteady, their discipline and leadership are not equal to ours. No doubt their nurturing is better though. Quite obvious kids have the best chance with BOTH parents. Feminists can go to hell.