Men need to be aware

Testicular cancer is the most common cancer among young men ages 15-35 This could be your son, brother, husband, nephew, etc..... We need to spread awareness so no other young man dies from this cancer. Buy a tee-shirt and help #FranksFight spread awareness.

https://www.booster.com/franksfighttesticularcancerawareness

Trying to save the testicles one pair at a time :)

Ttt and VUs Phone Post 3.0

Sure I'm not the only one to checked his nuts after reading this Phone Post 3.0

jdindiana - Sure I'm not the only one to checked his nuts after reading this Phone Post 3.0

you could also have someone else check them for ya aha In all seriousness even with two sons I never realized how important a man checking his nuts was until my husband was diagnosed and then passed. Now I choose to fight for men as women seem to have plenty of awareness out there.

I'm tired of my balls anyway, I keep sitting on them. Phone Post 3.0

siebe41 - Ttt and VUs Phone Post 3.0

ty

Stea1th - 

how can you check for it? Is it the same for boobs? 

I cant post pics cause I am not a blue however go to this link and it has full instructions on how to check

http://singlejingles.org/get-shower-cards/

MegaCholo2000 - I'm tired of my balls anyway, I keep sitting on them. Phone Post 3.0

ahaha this had me laughing if they ever feel different then every other time you sit on them you may want to check into that ;)

Never thought about this, because of how much you hear about prostate cancer Phone Post 3.0

AlphaTardTravisFan - Never thought about this, because of how much you hear about prostate cancer Phone Post 3.0

I have two sons ages 19 and 21 and until my husband was diagnosed I had never heard of this myself either, My husband passed however we can save many just by spreading awareness so men check themselves and go get checked if there is an issue.

How can we check? Phone Post 3.0

My buddy actually had to have a tumour removed recently. He's 30. Scary stuff. Phone Post 3.0

It was cancerous Phone Post 3.0

PrettyBoy - How can we check? Phone Post 3.0

I cant post pics cause I am not a blue however go to this link and it has full instructions on how to check

http://singlejingles.org/get-shower-cards/

TheEssence - My buddy actually had to have a tumour removed recently. He's 30. Scary stuff. Phone Post 3.0

Hope your buddy is doing good and yes it is very scary knowing our young men are at risk.

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Did you know about 380 men die each year from this disease. It can all be avoided by spreading awareness, teaching men how to self check, and making this a key topic.

I got testicular cancer at 23 and it spread because I was being a guy and decided to not get the pain in my groin checked by a doctor for months. It's no joke bros! The upside is now I have one fake testicle, so getting hit in the cup hurts only 1/2 as much lol. Check your nuts! Phone Post 3.0

Sisu - I got testicular cancer at 23 and it spread because I was being a guy and decided to not get the pain in my groin checked by a doctor for months. It's no joke bros! The upside is now I have one fake testicle, so getting hit in the cup hurts only 1/2 as much lol. Check your nuts! Phone Post 3.0

Ty for sharing and thanks for the laugh my husband also felt and knew something was happening however he too just brushed it off and when he finally went to er they too brushed it off then in 2011 he was diagnosed with stage 3c he fought a hell of a fight however the disease took his life and we were told it all could have been avoided with earlier detection. I promised my husband I would continue to share his story and find a way to make sure testicular cancer was a topic in every home in the country.