Men need to be aware

shaqitup - thanks lady

no problem

FETT_Luvdcuties_FF -
PrettyBoy - How can we check? Phone Post 3.0

I cant post pics cause I am not a blue however go to this link and it has full instructions on how to check

http://singlejingles.org/get-shower-cards/
Listen up gentlemen....

It's time to feel some fuckin balls.
Uploaded with Imgupr

Check Yourself. Once a Month.
Testicular cancer is one of the most beatable cancers when detected early. Nearly 99%. Here’s what to look for, and what to do if you feel something suspicious.

The shower is the best place to perform a self-exam, since the steam relaxes your scrotum and makes it easier to feel around.

What if I feel a lump or something unusual?
We recommend seeking a qualified medical opinion as soon as possible. A urologist is the best type of doctor to make an accurate diagnosis. Do not ignore any signs or symptoms.

I wish I had someone to talk to.
You do! Testicular Cancer Foundation is here to help. Our network of testicular cancer survivors and partnerships with other survivor groups across the country make support possible almost anywhere. You don’t have to go it alone. Contact us and we’ll hook you up or point you in the right direction. Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - Check Yourself. Once a Month.
Testicular cancer is one of the most beatable cancers when detected early. Nearly 99%. Here’s what to look for, and what to do if you feel something suspicious.

The shower is the best place to perform a self-exam, since the steam relaxes your scrotum and makes it easier to feel around.

What if I feel a lump or something unusual?
We recommend seeking a qualified medical opinion as soon as possible. A urologist is the best type of doctor to make an accurate diagnosis. Do not ignore any signs or symptoms.

I wish I had someone to talk to.
You do! Testicular Cancer Foundation is here to help. Our network of testicular cancer survivors and partnerships with other survivor groups across the country make support possible almost anywhere. You don’t have to go it alone. Contact us and we’ll hook you up or point you in the right direction. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for posting....This Foundation I back 100% their brochures I bring to the cancer center when they are out doctors offices etc. I hope someday there is a shower card in ever household.

I also made this on snapchat to help your cause.

Uploaded with Imgupr

MrFluffyHippo - I also made this on snapchat to help your cause.

Uploaded with Imgupr

omg lmao this is awesome I am going to post this on the facebook and twitter!!

I did an interview last night on cage side submissions you can listen to it here

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cagesidesubmissions/2014/10/31/cage-side-submissions-ep-44

FETTT

Finally was able to include a picture of the shirt. Me my son and a friend designed it

I know several guys who have gone through testicular cancer. Luckily they all caught it early and have beaten it.

FUCK CANCER!!! Phone Post 3.0