Men read "Mean tweets" to female sportscasters

Damn, some of those are brutal. 

Holy shit I burst at laughing at some of them. I also felt bad for the larger woman regarding the rape tweets. Fuck that was awkward to watch.

Like obviously this is not nice, but like, its also the fucking internet where you have millions of people who are anonymous and trolling or flaming.

People pretending like youtube comments are a "serious" threat need to grow up.

lol. Gay ass dudes acting all traumatized.

Lol

Those guys were all fucking pussies.

Laughed throughout the entire thing.

Only mean thing was saying the dog should be run over. Fucking dick. Poor pup doesn't know its owner is a cunt.

Lol im pretty sure all those tweets came from OGrs

While shitty to do the same shit happens to male sportswriters. And it's often even more vitriol. The anonymity of the internet allows people to be huge assholes. 

Sara Spain married a billionaire, so she got the last laugh. 

VinegarStrokes -

While shitty to do the same shit happens to male sportswriters. And it's often even more vitriol. The anonymity of the internet allows people to be huge assholes. 

Yeah absolutely. I can't stand 90% of the sportscasters that work the MLB and all but 1 of them are males. 

Not defending or condoning it, but have none of these people been on the internet before?  That type of shit gets said to anyone and everyone, doesnt matter your gender, race, weight, age, sexual orientation, etc.  The second you put yourself out there, as long as there is a comments box below your name, be prepared for the worst of the worst.  Doesnt matter who you are or what you do.

Hahahaha... those guys faces

Brockback Mountain - Like obviously this is not nice, but like, its also the fucking internet where you have millions of people who are anonymous and trolling or flaming.

That.

Kid Salami -

Not defending or condoning it, but have none of these people been on the internet before?  That type of shit gets said to anyone and everyone, doesnt matter your gender, race, weight, age, sexual orientation, etc.  The second you put yourself out there, as long as there is a comments box below your name, be prepared for the worst of the worst.  Doesnt matter who you are or what you do.

Also that. Stupid thing to make a deal about. It would be like me whining about people on the OG being mean to me.

Good. Trolls need to be accountable. If you instigate someone to hurt themselves you should be tracked to the edge of earth and beaten like the fuck that you are. 

Men get mean tweets too. Get over it or stay off of the internets.

Brockback Mountain - Like obviously this is not nice, but like, its also the fucking internet where you have millions of people who are anonymous and trolling or flaming.

^

PeteyWheatstraw - lol. Gay ass dudes acting all traumatized.

I wonder how this thing was setup, but if they know they are reading comments not coming from them stop being a bunch of pussies and just read them. It's 2017 people are assholes on the internet, this is nothing new.