Men under 5'8" should be sterilized

ZNed is 6'3"...

While sitting on his mammas shoulders. Phone Post 3.0

Josh -

ya fuck these guys

Activists, Politicians, Dictators, etc: * Alexander the Great (estimated around 5 ft 6-7 inches) * Napoleon Bonaparte (5 ft 6 inches) * Mahatma Gandhi (5 ft 3 inches) * David Ben Gurion (5 ft 0 inches) * Martin Luther King Jr. (5 ft 5-6 inches) * James Madison (5 ft 4 inches) 

Athletes, Sportspeople, etc: * Lionel Messi (5 ft 7 inches) * Diego Maradona (5 ft 4 inches) * Floyd Mayweather (5 ft 6 inches) * Manny Pacquiao (5 ft 6 inches) * Yogi Berra: (5 ft 7 inches)

Artists, Composers, Writers, etc: * Ludwig van Beethoven (5 ft 4 inches) * Bruce Dickinson (Iron Maiden) (5 ft 6 inches) * Ronny James Dio (5 ft 4 inches) * Bob Dylan (5 ft 7 inches) * Elton John (5 ft 4 inches) * Alfred Hitchcock (5 ft 7 inches) * Gustav Mahler (5 ft 4 inches) * Bob Marley (5 ft 7.5 inches) * Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (5 ft 4 inches) * Pablo Picasso (5 ft 4 inches) * Iggy Pop (5 ft 7.5 inches) * Prince (5 ft 2 inches) * Martin Scorsese (5 ft 3 inches) * Steven Spielberg (5 ft 7.5 inches) * Igor Stravinsky (5 ft 4 inches) * Lou Reed (5 ft 5 inches) * J. R. R. Tolkien (5 ft 5 inches) * Eddie Vedder (5 ft 7.5 inches) * Thom Yorke (5 ft 5.25 inches) * Angus Young (5 ft 2 inches)

Mathematicians, Scientists, etc: * Enrico Fermi (around 5 ft 6 inches) * Sigmund Freud (around 5 ft 7.5 inches) * Buckminster Fuller (5 ft 2 inches) * Yuri Gagarin - First human to journey into outer space (5 ft 2 inches) * Kurt Godel (5 ft 6 inches) *  * Isaac Newton (5 ft 6 inches) * I.I. Rabi (around 5 ft 6 inches) * Erwin Schrödinger (5 ft 6 inches) * Leo Szilard (5 ft 6 inches)

Lol, is there really a webpage devoted to short famous people? Talk about a Napoleon complex

Z NEDCMK1 -
Luncha Libre - To advance our species and unlock our full potential as humans we need to weed out short men. They are weak and the only women who breed with them are gold diggers and fatties. No offense to OMA, Pecker, Zned etc. this isn't personal it's for the greater good. Phone Post 3.0

BOOM! I am over 5'8" asswipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5'8 1/4 checking in.

Can we add women with cankles to the list? Phone Post 3.0

5'5" here.....come get some

(beats on chest)

Did I do it right? Phone Post 3.0

Yes! Let's mold our species solely to be of a certain height regardless of IQ, knowledge, physical talents, genetics, etc. Sounds like a great plan!

5'7" here. Go ahead and try fucking with me and my smaller friends pussy. Phone Post 3.0

Actually, shrinking people over time would use fewer resources. Phone Post 3.0

OP needs to shrink to about 3 and a half feet. That would probably get his mouth inline with my penis.

It's for the greater good.

Thats right you little mini-men. You know that women dont like you, You know women think youre weak. You know us real men look down on you (literally). Keep voting me down and hating all you want. Meanwhile I'm laughing thinking about all that leg room behind your scooted up drivers seat.

How fat is op? Phone Post 3.0

OP's girl is fucking a short guy. Phone Post 3.0

Positive Energy - How fat is op? Phone Post 3.0

THIS ISNT ABOUT ME

the little folk need to be allowed to reproduce also. hobbitlivesmatter

"Meanwhile I'm laughing thinking about all that leg room behind your scooted up drivers seat."

Drunkie -

the little folk need to be allowed to reproduce also. hobbitlivesmatter

#hobbitlivesmatter Phone Post 3.0

I've always found it odd that tall people are always so self conscious about height. The tallest guy I knew (roommate in college on the basketball team) would literally start crying if someone said "You're tall". He was 6'10". The only reason someone tall would care about shorter people was if he/she was a stupid idiot.

I've 5'8 and three quarters.

And the three quarters is currently deep in your mums ass fucko. Phone Post 3.0

baby-silverback - 5'5" here.....come get some

(beats on chest)

Did I do it right? Phone Post 3.0

6'2" here and seeing your pic yeah i wouldn't fuck with you mate.

beerbelly - Well, you just wiped out 90% of Asia. Who's gonna do our math or make our electronics? Phone Post 3.0
I believe it's pronounced erectronics in Asia Phone Post 3.0