Mendes got robbed

Aldo should have been dq'd. Just watched the fight and my blood is boiling.

Aldo shouldnt be rewarded for pulling a paul daley.

Hopefully zuffa does the right thing and give Chad his belt. What bullshit. Phone Post 3.0

Agree Phone Post 3.0

lol

I really do think that's being overlooked a little.

Classless brazilians all night. From faking an eyepoke when kicked in the jaw in the Fili fight, hitting after the bell and trying to sway the referee when hit with uppecuts and kicks that it's eyepokes and nut shots.

God damn. Both guys fought well in the main event and showed a LOT of heart but I thought Mendes should have won that fight and Aldo should have been deducted a point.

Wrestling > Brazil

Phone Post 3.0

Protect yourself at all times?

Oh, so if Aldo runs across the cage during the intermission between rounds and socks Mendes in the head, its Chad's fault?

Watch it again, as soon as Chad drops the bell stops ringing...

SO much better than a L&R eye poke and a nut shot...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7gEZNBugLU

Catlin - Protect yourself at all times?

Even after the round is over?

did you lose any money

He already started the combo, waahmbulance is on it's way. Even with a deduction Aldo would've still won. Math is easy homie. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck off.....

he he didn't hear the bell. Secondly he got poked in the eyes three times and kicked in the balls. 

Both fighters faught their asses off and Aldo was better. Burn your bet slip move on and enjoy that you saw a great fight 

Can't take your post seriously when you compare him finishing a combo as the bell went with what Daley did Phone Post 3.0

Flexo - He already started the combo, waahmbulance is on it's way. Even with a deduction Aldo would've still won. Math is easy homie. Phone Post 3.0

Exactly , one lands before the horn, and one during...

mkou - Classless brazilians all night. From faking an eyepoke when kicked in the jaw in the Fili fight, hitting after the bell and trying to sway the referee when hit with uppecuts and kicks that it's eyepokes and nut shots.

God damn. Both guys fought well in the main event and showed a LOT of heart but I thought Mendes should have won that fight and Aldo should have been deducted a point.

Wrestling > Brazil

So Aldo should have had a point deducted for a late hit but Mendes should lot for 2 eye pokes and 2 nut shots?

I mean seriously. He's damn near averaging one foul per round.

It was literally in the same combo, almost instantly after the bell.

If mendes isn't crying about it, you shouldnt be either.

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
mkou - Classless brazilians all night. From faking an eyepoke when kicked in the jaw in the Fili fight, hitting after the bell and trying to sway the referee when hit with uppecuts and kicks that it's eyepokes and nut shots.

Wrestling > Brazil

So Aldo should have had a point deducted for a late hit but Mendes should lot for 2 eye pokes and 2 nut shots?

I mean seriously. He's damn near averaging one foul per round.

2 eye pokes 2 nut shots < Two illegal power shots to head.

Not to mention Aldo trying to milk more fouls when hit with clean shots and Mendes just shrugging at the illegal power shots.

teamquestnorth - Aldo should have been dq'd. Just watched the fight and my blood is boiling.

Aldo shouldnt be rewarded for pulling a paul daley.

Hopefully zuffa does the right thing and give Chad his belt. What bullshit. Phone Post 3.0
Vu op.

Tens to think it should have been a point at the very least. With the eye pokes and such the ref gave mendes the warnings they give every other fighter.

But to dq would have sucked because we wouldn't have seen the rest of that awesome fight. Phone Post 3.0

It looked bad but for now I am going to believe he was in the moment and the crowd was really loud it's possible he never heard the bell Phone Post 3.0