Mendes: I 'definitely' think Aldo is on PEDs

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
Lanceness021 -
Lanceness021 -
Detective Morgan - PED's or not, he will spank Mendes Phone Post 3.0

Who knows what VADA Aldo looks like?

For all we know he might be on steroids, EPO, HGH, clen, thyroid hormones, stimulants, PCT when needed etc.

Whilst Mendes might just be on regular steroids.

They might also both be clean.

This is the pharmaceutical era of MMA, many fighters have two versions a clean one and an enhanced one. Some will drop away more than others with testing.
Lol at Aldo being on clen. Quit talking out of your ass if you don't know what you're talking about Phone Post 3.0

That was a completely hypothetical post.

Why is it so ridiculous to imagine Aldo uses clen?
It's semantics at this point. I guess he could use it to make weight, but mostly it's used for aesthetic purposes. You also have to be careful what you use it with.

He def looks suspicious at this point Phone Post 3.0

Alberto Contador tested positive for clen after winning the 2010 Tour De France.

He's much more a performance athlete than a bodybuilder or fitness model.

Dana Stern - 

Honestly I agree with Chad. Aldo always has seemed suspect to me. He's not the biggest guy for his size but something about the way he looks and how he fights, then gasses, plus the weird neck thing all the time. Just my opinion but a lot of Brazilians come off shady as hell. Phone Post

Very scientific analysis.

Everything chad said about aldo should be said about him.

"I own him now"

Acting like an asshat, talking shit amd having someone finally respond is FAR from "owning" that person. Just fuxking yuck. I hate that mentality.

The only person who got owned was mendes in their last fight when aldo put his knee thru his face. Phone Post 3.0

BW92 - You can get a lot more out of PED's than just excess muscle, Aldo is already a big dude before he cuts. But anyone can be on anything for cardio, strength, cutting, etc. Who's to say old banged up Aldo doesn't use it get in fighting shape?

Chad could be on something too, who knows, but there's nothing wrong with talking about these things. Making noise leads to more drug testing and if you're clean you're clean Phone Post 3.0

Not to strap on the cape & defend aldo or anybody else, but if i had to bet the house on which of the two are on peds id go with mendes all day.

If he estimates that 80% of guys are on something:

Then with respect to Mendes and Aldo that means there is only a 4% chance that both fighters are clean.

A 16% chance that only 1 is dirty and the other is clean. Multiple by 2 for both fighters for a total of 32%.

And 64% chance that both fighters are dirty.

I am not a betting man but the last one is most likely.

Lanceness021 -
Lanceness021 -
Lanceness021 -
Detective Morgan - PED's or not, he will spank Mendes Phone Post 3.0

Who knows what VADA Aldo looks like?

For all we know he might be on steroids, EPO, HGH, clen, thyroid hormones, stimulants, PCT when needed etc.

Whilst Mendes might just be on regular steroids.

They might also both be clean.

This is the pharmaceutical era of MMA, many fighters have two versions a clean one and an enhanced one. Some will drop away more than others with testing.
Lol at Aldo being on clen. Quit talking out of your ass if you don't know what you're talking about Phone Post 3.0

That was a completely hypothetical post.

Why is it so ridiculous to imagine Aldo uses clen?
It's semantics at this point. I guess he could use it to make weight, but mostly it's used for aesthetic purposes. You also have to be careful what you use it with.

He def looks suspicious at this point Phone Post 3.0

Alberto Contador tested positive for clen after winning the 2010 Tour De France.

He's much more a performance athlete than a bodybuilder or fitness model.
I guess I'm wrong. I always thought it was more of a vanity drug Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was interesting that he implied that only people from Japan and Brazil would take a bribe.

KneeUpperCut Ios - 
Lanceness021 - 
KneeUpperCut Ios - LOL @ " I’ve never been caught red-handed or anything."

Is this guy for real?

I didn't necessarily interpret that as a weak rebuke of the steroid allegations.

He might have been trying to say, reading between the lines "I've not been taking the piss with the amount of supplements I've been using like Chael".

With PED's being so rampant in MMA and sports in general you could easily feel like a loser/sucker to not consider it. Not to say there aren't clean fighters out there.

If someone accuses you of stealing cars would you EVER respond, "I have never been caught red handed".

I would... If I was a car thief and also not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Yes but like Jack_Bauer's post earlier in this thread alluded to does he really want to deny it?

Some don't view this as bad a crime as stealing a car.

Is he a devious, sanctimonious athlete juicing in massive quantities or is he a hard worker with good genes using a little bit so he's not a complete loser/sucker.

He can't say what he really thinks or he'll get cut at the first opportunity.

Chad mendes looks like ur typical roiding since birth wrestler lol if I had to speculate id say he's the one on PEDs Phone Post 3.0

Kepler - Lol at "Guys in Brazil, guys in Japan, can we trust those random drug tests? I was thinking about this the other day: If someone were to knock on Aldo’s door in Brazil and say, ‘We need to give you a random drug test,’ and he says ‘Here’s $1,000, go away,’ it’s done. I feel like something like that could happen very easily."

Really Chad wtf are you talking about? America was built on corruption, ask any American historian. Everyone knows in backwards countries like Japan you can throw 1000 dollars at someone and get anything done. Didn't realise I would enjoy watching Chad lay face down on the canvas this much :/

The poorer the nation the more corruption you can find and exploit.

I recently read an interesting article about FIFA and it said something similar to the point the OP is suggesting. That is, in these poorer nations, bribery is far more common. For example, a soccer ref in South America is far more vulnerable or open to accepting a bribe than an NBA official who lives a comfortable life and has a great salary. Soccer matches in these poorer nations are routinely fixed because everyone associated with the game is under paid, desperate and willing to throw matches for just a hint of cash. Heck, look at Muay Thai in Thailand, it is riddled with corruption because of the extreme poverty of the athletes.

So I do think you will have an easier time passing a "drug test" in San Paulo than you would in Denver or Manhattan. I don't think we need to refer to American Historians for this.

Zomby - If he estimates that 80% of guys are on something:

Then with respect to Mendes and Aldo that means there is only a 4% chance that both fighters are clean.

A 16% chance that only 1 is dirty and the other is clean. Multiple by 2 for both fighters for a total of 32%.

And 64% chance that both fighters are dirty.

I am not a betting man but the last one is most likely.

Thanks for the stats.

I hope Chad gets one of the worst beatings ever seen in MMA.

DoomFarmer - I hope Chad gets one of the worst beatings ever seen in MMA.
I think there's a reasonable chance he knocks Aldo out Phone Post 3.0

80% are on PEDs..

Faber
Mendes
Benavidez
Dillishaw
Castillo
Fili, etc, etc

So at least one of them must be on something by his own opinion, no ?

He is only responding to Aldo accusing of him not taking the same supplements Phone Post 3.0

Acecool72 - He is only responding to Aldo accusing of him not taking the same supplements Phone Post 3.0
You wild each it when? Phone Post 3.0

Atlee - 80% are on PEDs..

Faber
Mendes
Benavidez
Dillishaw
Castillo
Fili, etc, etc

As much as I like TAM, I have always suspected that their camp dipped pretty heavily into PED use Phone Post 3.0

Atlee - 80% are on PEDs..

Faber
Mendes
Benavidez
Dillishaw
Castillo
Fili, etc, etc

As much as I like TAM, I have always suspected that their camp dipped pretty heavily into PED use Phone Post 3.0

Gotta agree. If i doubted that picture of the group would make me reconsider.

& ive never betted against aldo but im not liking his chances in this rematch, hes been getting slower, gas tanks dropping, & injury prone. Havent watched it since the fight but i recall TKZ being in a good position to take the strap before his injury.

Chad should have just kept quiet after Aldo schooled him with his last response. He could have just accepted it, moved on, and did his talking in the cage. Now he's just digging his hole even deeper and losing fans. Either way I still cannot wait for this fight.