Mendes just got popped by the USADA

The USADA has informed Chad Mendes of a potential Anti-Doping violation stemming from an out of competition test. Phone Post 3.0

Uh oh Phone Post 3.0

Meh....He was probably using to try to get 5'6, so he could match the height hes claimed to be..

Shocking.

Rut ro. Phone Post 3.0

He was probably injecting into his WFA. Phone Post 3.0

Damn Mad Chendes why do you have to kick Team Alpha Male when their already down. Phone Post 3.0

when are these mods going to merge threads with the same subject??

Who fucking cares anymore? Seriously? Lol Phone Post 3.0

Tainted supplement u think? I feel like alpha males rep with steroids has been really good I never considered any of them on PEDs Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 - Who fucking cares anymore? Seriously? Lol Phone Post 3.0
Who cares? I would pay good money to see your reaction if conor mcgregor ever got caught for peds Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 - Who fucking cares anymore? Seriously? Lol Phone Post 3.0
It's interesting Phone Post 3.0

If he were 6'4ft it would be so obvious. Phone Post 3.0

I've become desensitized Phone Post 3.0

Bobby91k - Tainted supplement u think? I feel like alpha males rep with steroids has been really good I never considered any of them on PEDs Phone Post 3.0
Faber himself ratted out Dillashaw for long term ped use. Now Mendes popped. Faber has been a mentor and coach to both of them for years and is a little bodybuilder himself. Do the math Phone Post 3.0

Whole stable looks juiced to the gills. just saying not suprised mini mendez got popped. More to come. Phone Post 3.0

I like Faber but I've always suspected him and Mendes as well. Phone Post 3.0

Holy crap has there ever been an MMA career that has come to a halt as fast as Chads? He is still one of my favorites but damn...... Phone Post 3.0

?? Phone Post 3.0

If you go outside and hold your breath and listen hard enough, you can hear Cruz laughing.