Mendes looked monstrous, Conor....

Looked like a broken down crack head. Fuck all height difference too. Chad is in his head BIG TIME.

Any fence sitters changed their picks yet? Phone Post 3.0

Rumble Young Man Rumble - Conor has the length, but Mendes has the girth
All about how you use it... Phone Post 3.0

Mendes looked like a mini bodybuilder Phone Post 3.0

Even btfos is making excuses already. Phone Post 3.0

Connor looked stressed in that encounter with Faber backstage too. The media obligations, weight cutting, etc might be getting to him.

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/7/10/8931559/video-conor-mcgregor-urijah-faber-clash-backstage-at-ufc-189-weigh Phone Post 3.0

i'm still unsure, but I will say my confidence in Chad grew during/after yesterdays press conference. He seems ready and I firmly believe he will clinch up and test Conor's wrestling which I am eager to see how it is against someone like Chad.

Firemansam - Even btfos is making excuses already. Phone Post 3.0

the meltdown has begun!

Look at my thread for all the goods. Phone Post 3.0

Hope is a strong thing Phone Post 3.0

Rumble Young Man Rumble -
xsrg95 - 

the meltdown has begun!

Lol, what thread?
I think the main UG weigh in thread. Its quite sad. Phone Post 3.0

Seems to me Mendes is trying waaayyy too hard here.

Gotten to.

as to the op, Conor looked like he just got done cutting 30 lbs. That's what happens when you cut serious weight. Same thing before Poirier and Siver.

Firemansam -
Rumble Young Man Rumble -
xsrg95 - 

the meltdown has begun!

Lol, what thread?
I think the main UG weigh in thread. Its quite sad. Phone Post 3.0
That chick is gunna kill herself if Connor loses. Obsessed is an understatement Phone Post 3.0

Same as always, don't play on that too much mendes fans. If conor wins as skeletor what is to be said then? I'll eat crow if I have to, but just askin Phone Post 3.0

judonoob - Seems to me Mendes is trying waaayyy too hard here.

Gotten to.
Delusion

Conor flinched like a bitch when Chad came at him, think he was shocked there was almost zero height difference tbh

No way is Conor 5'9 Phone Post 3.0

a midget looks monstrous? damn OP you must be a small lil guy unless your gay ass is talking bout his weiner then idk i didnt notice

Kimbo Kardashian - a midget looks monstrous? damn OP you must be a small lil guy unless your gay ass is talking bout his weiner then idk i didnt notice
Lol same height Phone Post 3.0

Either way if he beats Conor he'll have to fight Anderson silva and that's not gonna be easy Phone Post 3.0

Firemansam - 
Kimbo Kardashian - a midget looks monstrous? damn OP you must be a small lil guy unless your gay ass is talking bout his weiner then idk i didnt notice
Lol same height Phone Post 3.0

You're 5'4"?

It's all about how you look, till you actually have to fight. LOL@the UG. :)