Mendes looked monstrous, Conor....

Conor will probably be 25-30lbs heavier by fight time.

Conor is going to dwarf Mendes in the ring.

orcus - Conor is going to dwarf Mendes in the ring.
Is he gonna grow a few inches?

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Firemansam -

Lol Phone Post 3.0
Met them both bro, Conor was my height 5'9"ish. Chad was a freakin midget lol Phone Post 3.0

Hamburger RoB -
Firemansam -

Lol Phone Post 3.0
Met them both bro, Conor was my height 5'9"ish. Chad was a freakin midget lol Phone Post 3.0
Well we have all seen them side by side now, no where near as much difference as was made out.

Chad via overhand right. Phone Post 3.0

Seems most people here don't watch weigh ins. I understand a lot of people don't like Conor but he looked way more zombie-like before the Siver fight and the Porier fight he just knows how to rehydrate properly and show up healthy and on point for fight night. Too many people are looking into every small thing too much. "Chad's only comeback at the press conference was I can't even understand you. He must be shook." "Conor raised his leg as if to throw a kick at the weigh ins. He must be shook." Truth be told neither guy is shook. If they were they wouldn't have a strong enough mentality to perform at such a high level in a combat sport. No one is shook. Everyone is hyped. That's all there is to it. Phone Post 3.0

Everyone saying Mendes going to win except the ones actually putting money down Phone Post 3.0

Mini-Mendes looked like Mini-Hulk next to Skeletor today.

Firemansam - 
Hamburger RoB -
Firemansam -

Lol Phone Post 3.0
Well we have all seen them side by side now, no where near as much difference as was made out.

Chad via overhand right. Phone Post 3.0

By side by side, you mean 6 feet apart still photos from the waist up. Nice nebulous throwaway comment about the height difference. You 5'4" guys need to stick together!

BrolyTheJustSaiyan - Seems most people here don't watch weigh ins. I understand a lot of people don't like Conor but he looked way more zombie-like before the Siver fight and the Porier fight he just knows how to rehydrate properly and show up healthy and on point for fight night. Too many people are looking into every small thing too much. "Chad's only comeback at the press conference was I can't even understand you. He must be shook." "Conor raised his leg as if to throw a kick at the weigh ins. He must be shook." Truth be told neither guy is shook. If they were they wouldn't have a strong enough mentality to perform at such a high level in a combat sport. No one is shook. Everyone is hyped. That's all there is to it. Phone Post 3.0

Logic like that has no place here bro

btfos - 
Jimmy Wrassler - 
Firemansam -
Rumble Young Man Rumble -
xsrg95 - 
Firemansam - Even btfos is making excuses already. Phone Post 3.0

the meltdown has begun!

Lol, what thread?
I think the main UG weigh in thread. Its quite sad. Phone Post 3.0
That chick is gunna kill herself if Connor loses. Obsessed is an understatement Phone Post 3.0

You Conor haters are so delusional. All im doing is pointing out the hypocrisy of the UG Aldo fanboys who were crying about Aldo not being at his best, yet have no problem with the possibility of Conor not being at his best now....Conor can still 100% win...but now maybe not as dominantly because hes drained. Lets just hope Conor fully recovers for tomorrow and its a fair fight where Conor is healthy....and if anything, IT WILL be you nutjob Conor haters who off yourselfes if Conor wins. Youre the ones downplaying his wins because his success makes you insecure etc

kinda like how you downplay jon jones wins?

btfos -
Jimmy Wrassler - 
Firemansam -
xsrg95 - 

the meltdown has begun!

Lol, what thread?
That chick is gunna kill herself if Connor loses. Obsessed is an understatement Phone Post 3.0

You Conor haters are so delusional. All im doing is pointing out the hypocrisy of the UG Aldo fanboys who were crying about Aldo not being at his best, yet have no problem with the possibility of Conor not being at his best now....Conor can still 100% win...but now maybe not as dominantly because hes drained. Lets just hope Conor fully recovers for tomorrow and its a fair fight where Conor is healthy....and if anything, IT WILL be you nutjob Conor haters who off yourselfes if Conor wins. Youre the ones downplaying his wins because his success makes you insecure etc
As ive explained to your dumb ass before, theres are huge difference between being a Conor hater and being a Conor nutthugger hater.

Part of me wants to see you fools go down in a blaze of glory the other part wants to see Conor vs Aldo. As for tomorrow im just hoping for a good fight and i too hope the weigh in doesn't affect the result. Phone Post 3.0

If chad wins danas face and body language is going to be hilarious when putting the interim on chads waist. Phone Post 3.0

Someone post a pic of McG at the Siver weigh-in. He looked far worse than he did opposite Chad.

StrikingMMA - Mini-Mendes looked like Mini-Hulk next to Skeletor today.
Idk facial hair n no haircut makes a difference as far as ur weight goes, I grew a 4 month beard and everyone thought I was dropping when I was putting on weight. The illusion of not having a fresh haircut Phone Post 3.0

Firemansam -
judonoob - Seems to me Mendes is trying waaayyy too hard here.

Gotten to.
Delusion

Conor flinched like a bitch when Chad came at him, think he was shocked there was almost zero height difference tbh

No way is Conor 5'9 Phone Post 3.0
Conor was kinda crouching and mendes must of been in his tippy toes. Phone Post 3.0

Firemansam -
btfos -
Jimmy Wrassler - 
Firemansam -
xsrg95 - 

the meltdown has begun!

Lol, what thread?

As ive explained to your dumb ass before, theres are huge difference between being a Conor hater and being a Conor nutthugger hater.

Part of me wants to see you fools go down in a blaze of glory the other part wants to see Conor vs Aldo. As for tomorrow im just hoping for a good fight and i too hope the weigh in doesn't affect the result. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly what I've been saying.
I really just want to see Conor lose so guys like btfos will chill the fuck out a little bit.

At the same time I'd rather see Aldo/McGregor then Aldo/Mendes 3..but i guess for now I'd rather see these ridiculous fans of Conor just shut the hell up for a couple of weeks Phone Post 3.0

Ep32nv - 
Rumble Young Man Rumble - Conor has the length, but Mendes has the girth
All about how you use it... Phone Post 3.0

Well done fellas. Lol

Crack Head Connor

Has living at the "top" gotten to mcgregor?
I'm not even talking about his body but his face just has an awful, sickly complexion.. He looks like a coke addict, legit.. It sounds crazy, but his face just looks awful and not the drawn out weight cutting look either. Phone Post 3.0