Mendes

Someone was talking about a video in which they talked about their use of distance and such. It was a theoretical instruction rather than a technique based one. They said similar material was covered in jiujitsu magazine. Does anyone have the source? Phone Post

They talk about it all the time on their website. They discuss underlying concepts in almost every video. Phone Post 3.0

Ok Phone Post

they have a sign up thing, much like MGinAction. Im just not sure which one I want to sign up to.

I just bumped a thread for you. It has a pic of the mag cover in it. I forget month issue. Best i could do for you friend. Great article on them in it Phone Post

Penetration Skills - if you are interested in a lot of detail and talking about general philosophy of positions in bjj- then MBO

if you want to a lot of videos with instructions and rolling and navigation- then mgia

Be sure to check out Galvão's site as well. It rocks.

baby-silverback - I just bumped a thread for you. It has a pic of the mag cover in it. I forget month issue. Best i could do for you friend. Great article on them in it Phone Post
Its funny, I own that very Mag and have yet to read it. Phone Post 3.0

What's the main differences and costs of all the online resources? Phone Post

I think they're both $25dollars a month. I don't think they differ that greatly as far as set, but more so "style" of what you learn.

This is what I gathered from reading posts and whatknot, I have NO first hand experience with either. Phone Post 3.0

Shemhazai -
Penetration Skills - if you are interested in a lot of detail and talking about general philosophy of positions in bjj- then MBO

if you want to a lot of videos with instructions and rolling and navigation- then mgia

Be sure to check out Galvão's site as well. It rocks.

Download the jjm app, that issue comes with it for free Phone Post

PW, read it bro! It took my guard work in a while different direction. Noticed improvement right away, can't wait to see how it further develops Phone Post