Mercedes

Anyone who has used it, which model and year? any reviews please

1 Like

Found this online,low miles only one owner

320slk 2004 best car ive owned.

1 Like

I used to have a 2013 C300 4Matic. It was my first nice car. It very confortable. I liked it. Kept it for 2 years but then turned 40 and traded in for something sportier.

1 Like

i have an '01 e430 that has the amg upgrade package. pretty close to the e55, biggest difference being no body kit and it's 4matic. has about a million miles on it, but i love it. it has almost no resale value at this point, so i'm probably going to keep it forever.

4matic works great. it's awesome tearing ass on backroads on snow days.

1 Like

Who buys a Mercedes.? I’d be embarrassed to be seen driving one 

Peixes -

i have an '01 e430 that has the amg upgrade package. pretty close to the e55, biggest difference being no body kit and it's 4matic. has about a million miles on it, but i love it. it has almost no resale value at this point, so i'm probably going to keep it forever.

Resale value is an important point. I bought mine new and it lost more than half its value in 2 years. That was a huge mistake,

1 Like

FG_Gall - 
Peixes -

Resale value is an important point. I bought mine new and it lost more than half its value in 2 years. That was a huge mistake,

my car's msrp as optioned would have been just under $60k in 2000/'01

the amg supercharger, retune and suspension upgrades would have been somewhere between $10k-$15k

i paid $2500 for the car in 2018. it needed the radiator and heater core replaced, which i did myself.

the car probably isn't worth what i paid for it and it defnitely wouldn't have been if i paid some poor soul what it would take to get them to put a heater core in that car.

1 Like

FG_Gall -
Peixes -

I bought one two years old and it was half price. Still got the two years remaining warranty with unlimited mileage 

1 Like

Ghengiseanie -

thats a chicks car

i have a clk320 - best car i ever own

Not sure how much, but I couldn't afford it.

View this post on Instagram

It’s hard not to be framed as an egotistical narcissist when you’re a career model... and if I’m being honest, those characteristics are a part of who I am, STILL. . Becoming aware of where I’ve been overly egotistical or narcissistic is only a small part of the battle. The work is in the day to day sifting through the triggers that come up and knock me back into my shitty ways without me even having a chance to choose. But, what I can choose each time this happens is to get back up and move forward mindfully, and for me, that’s a win. I may not be who I want to be today, or ever... but I’m working on it. . Here are some tips I’ve found helpful for HOW TO OBSERVE YOUR EGO (these come from @the.holistic.psychologist ): 1. Spend 10 minutes in silence every day, noticing what you think. 2. When triggered, breathe through it rather than reacting, and notice how you feel. 3. When you speak about other people, notice the way you describe them: this will show you what you believe to be true (or not true) about yourself. 4. Be mindful of how often you give advice rather than just sit in silent support: This is ego projection. . Let me know if you found this helpful... so I can pull my head out of my own ?? once in a while to post stuff like this more often. ????? . ?? @sebby_raw ?? #KeepItREALISH edits: smoothed stomach, hands, and neck, and increased highlights.

<p style=" color:#c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0

wouldnt ever own one out of warranty.

1 Like

rushinbear -
FG_Gall -
Peixes -

I bought one two years old and it was half price. Still got the two years remaining warranty with unlimited mileage 

This is the smart way to do it.

1 Like

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
Ghengiseanie -

thats a chicks car

i have a clk320 - best car i ever own

yeh it is called a hairdressers car, but UYK roads are small especially around central London, and it was like a Go kart, the ultimate luxurty go kart, convertible,  i c9udl throw it round a roundabout at 45 no problem

1 Like

Was a valet, drove them all even some higher end models. SL500 is bad ass. G550 is probably my favorite SUV. 

Any of the 6.3's are ridiculous.

1 Like

I have a '10 c300 4matic.  Only bought it because it was a really good deal and I wanted an extra car for my GF, but it's actually been a really great car.  It's got almost 160k on it and I haven't ever really had to do anything to it.  It's also great in the snow...quite a bit better than my Audi A4 quattro because I think it's a bit heavier.

I know nothing about any of the other models though.

1 Like

Wife drives the gla, 2018 version, she enjoys it greatly...especially since it auto parks for parallel and 90 degree spots and you can just let go of the wheel.

1 Like