Mermaid Special on Animal Planet

Anyone else watching this - what in the hell?

When I see that program or any ads for it, my blood boils. My wife makes fun of me about it. "Honey, just turn the channel, your blood pressure..."

Son of a bitch, looks like it's all a hoax documentary/follow up. Wacky - sat here watching with a 'wtf' look on my face for the last hour. GG Animal Planet... well played.

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Blitzkegel - Son of a bitch, looks like it's all a hoax documentary/follow up. Wacky - sat here watching with a 'wtf' look on my face for the last hour. GG Animal Planet... well played.
We landed on the moon! !!!!!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

My brother in law is convinced. I feel responsible for clarifying but don't want to make an otherwise intelligent individual feel retarded. Shitty deal. Phone Post 3.0

like this!

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/shark-week/videos/evidence-of-a-50-ton-megalodon.htm

I swear every time this show airs on TV some dumbass comes on making this thread.

Megalodon got me but that one was just too retarded even for me.

Its a mockumentary. Phone Post 3.0

Res ipsa loquitar -
NiteProwleR - Megalodon got me but that one was just too retarded even for me.

Love it Phone Post 3.0

Merman!

Res ipsa loquitar -
NiteProwleR - Megalodon got me but that one was just too retarded even for me.

Lol Phone Post 3.0

It's a good show and a very interesting theory Phone Post 3.0

i had grown men with families come to the gym and ask me about it, fully under the impression if was real.

"Now, Ron, do you think if a new race of intelligent life was found on earth, the first place youd here about it would b on Animal Planet?"

shaqitup -

I swear every time this show airs on TV some dumbass comes on making this thread.

I am guilty of being really stoned and making this same thread a few months ago.... :-( Phone Post 3.0