MERRY CHRIST(LOL!)MAS from OMA (tm)

Merry Christmas to ALL MY FRIIIIIIIIEEEEEENDS!!!!!!!!...... Here on my second home MMA.tv

I love you all. Every single individual here is why this place is so great!'

Meaty boners and butt plugs a plenty for all!!!!

-OneManArmy (tm): MMA.tv TROLL OF THE YEAR 2006, 2007, and 2009

Santa is dead! OMA told me so!!

LOLMAS!!!!!!!

I got a chrome butt plug for xmas.

raoulDuke - what did young jasper get for christmas? besides a slingshot and some bubble-yum?

Young Jasper received a King James Bible

Merry Christmas my real friend!!! I hope all is well there in your home!!!

Holla if you want beers tomorrow night, i'll come get ya if you're stuck at home.

I got my wifes badass Honda Element (it has 4 wheel drive).....

But thanks for the offer!!!!!!!

Who beat you out in 2008 as Troll of the year?

TekNyc - Who beat you out in 2008 as Troll of the year?

Dyin' to know myself

TekNyc - Who beat you out in 2008 as Troll of the year?

McCorkle!!!

I was banned most of 08 and he had 2 homerun threads (The Matt Hughes book made easy and the challenge to Jason Guida) as well as many good single posts....

He deserved it! And he is my friend so I cant be too jealous!

;-)

Ok be honest did you wrap up your belt in a box and give it to yourself for chrismas along with a framed picture of yourself holding it?

xakx - Ok be honest did you wrap up your belt in a box and give it to yourself for chrismas along with a framed picture of yourself holding it?

If you really want me to be honest.....(dont tell anyone else this) My house was broken into 6 mo ago and the belt was 1 of 3 weird things stolen...............The Belt, A chimanee-a (sp?) and a lawn mover...ALL TAKEN)

So to answer your question.......NO!

-OMA (tm)

OMA (tm) - 
xakx - Ok be honest did you wrap up your belt in a box and give it to yourself for chrismas along with a framed picture of yourself holding it?

If you really want me to be honest.....(dont tell anyone else this) My house was broken into 6 mo ago and the belt was 1 of 3 weird things stolen...............The Belt, A chimanee-a (sp?) and a lawn mover...ALL TAKEN)

-OMA (tm)

I swear it wasn't me!

When I said i want to take you belt i mean fight you in a cage for it!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas hippie!

OMA (tm) - 

-OMA (tm)

holy shit is that true???

UG has to get it back

TheeSenator -  Merry Christmas my real friend!!! I hope all is well there in your home!!!

Holla if you want beers tomorrow night, i'll come get ya if you're stuck at home.

You guys call me and lets go drinking.

Yes, sadly it is in fact true,..

No Kimo twist,.. The belt is gone.

We should have a moment of silence,.,. Or its own thread IMO.

Guys, depending on how Nikki is feeling tomorrow, I am game.. I thought for a second this morning while cooking the Christmas dinner that she was starting to go into labor!!! Had to make her sit down and rest.. The damn woman won't stop moving around and working.

I hope you guys had a great day!!! I got the Nissan unstuck and watched True Blood all day...

I'm Jewish so I didn't celebrate Christmas.

What do you get for the man who has everything (OMA)? Just a Merry Christmas and a smile, I suppose.

kimo stole your belt he wears it while he mows his lawn