Merry Christmas MMA.tv and The UG

Merry Christmas to everyone at MMA.tv and to all of you on The UG.  I wish you all a safe and very happy holiday and I look forward to everyone having a great 2005. 

For those of you who are fans:  Thank you!  The fans are the best support any fighter can have.  And MMA as a sport would not exist without you.

For the fighters:  Stay strong and train hard.  Whether Amateur or Pro, we are a unique family.  And like or dislike another fighter, I can only hope that everyone remains injury free, safe and healthy.  We compete in the best sport and I hope our sport continues to grow in 2005.

For the Promoters:  Thanks for setting up all the events.  Remember, it's not about you, it's about the fighters.  Fighters can fight anywhere if they really want to, but events don't go on without fighters who train their ass off and are willing to step up to a given challenge.  With that in mind, I wish you all the success as business makers in the sport and I hope all of your events are injury free and a great success.

With all of that said, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and best of health and luck to you all.

Benjamin            

Merry Christmas to All!

A Great Big Merry Christmas to Everyone!!

ttt

Merry Christmas to my extended family!

TTT for a Great Holiday!

I got everything I wanted, which was to see my wife and daughter get everything they wanted!

I hope the same was for everyone here on The UG! 

Merry Christmas Everyone from the Fearless Goat

Merry Xmas.

Merry Christmas and hoping for..................... a Happy New Year............ :-)