Merry Xmas everyone......

Yet another Sherdogger who has to wait 24 hours for password to post.

"I don't think there is a single fighter out there who appreciates the fans more than Enson. And vice versa. I have yet to meet a person who isn't an Enson fan in one way or another."

sakusub@hotmail.com

Enson, you can verify all of the stuff I've posted on behalf of the Sherdogger's in your thread in the Ask The Fighter's forum and your thread in the MMA discussion if you would like to be sure of them.

Oops. Double posted.

nerkum@yahoo.com

Merry Christmas to you also Enson. You are definatly one of the most exciting warriors I have ever seen. I admire your ideals in the ring and only wish I could live up to the example you set. I consider myself a huge fan of yours and definatly want to see you in the ring again.

Sherdogger waiting for confirmation again.

"Enson at the time of my post here there was 22 posts on that forum
They still havent sent me my password and confirmation
if i hooked u up with my deets here would u consider me being #23 till i get my email from mma.tv?"

mailto:martin@datafast.net.au

EDIT: had the wrong email, fixed now.

Oh man, 30 answers already :(.

Well for what it's worth and if there's an extra picture somewhere that accidentally pops out and falls to the table, I'd like that pictres so I could use it as my personal motivator. I'd put it right there in my working desk, and every time I feel like slacking off and feeling lazy.. the picture would remind me good things happen when you work hard.

I guess that's pretty much about it.

inflicted@rocketmail.com

Damn it.

Enson,

Whats up bro it ARIAS! lol I lost a screen name bet on the Baroni/Tanner fight!

I'm still waiting for my package homie!

A dvd would be awesome too...

Why? cause you're the man!

Hope to see you in the ring soon!

Arias

ariasg@clam.rutgers.edu

#$%^^!!!!!

This is what I get for going to the gym and then BJJ without checking the forum. If there are still any left,

ausshootofan@hotmail.com

And if you run out, that's cool, thanks for doing this for your fans.

Cheers,

Kyle

That Norgeria fight DVD is awsome!!!

Also i sent you somthing but it wont get thier till after christmas.

happy holidays bro.

ATTENTION ENSON!

Sherdogger waiting for confirmation again.
"Enson at the time of my post here there was 22 posts on that forum They still havent sent me my password and confirmation if i hooked u up with my deets here would u consider me being #23 till i get my email from mma.tv?"
martin@datafast.net.at

---
posted by AnimalGym..
There is an error in the e-mail, it really is martin@datafast.net.au (notice the last letter).

I fixed the email, no worries phatboy.

Damn...I came 7 posts too late :( Damn I'm pissed

Hey Enson, GREAT move on your part for us the FANS!

Remember this?

http://www.prizefightnews.com/ufcmmaresultsdisplay.asp?rno=3

You conducted this interview with me May of 2003. Hopefully, you'll be up for more interviews in the future!

THANKS ENSON!

vs380@hotmail.com

did i miss out??? seems to me like there are alot of "double posts"... i might still be in line for a pic... probally not the DVD... but its cool...:)

if i still get one....just bring it to guam :)

Shit, dammit! Too late, well, if I could recieve any consellation I'll post my details anyway. ss4katana@hotmail.com

I think you're a great fighter, but most importantly a great person. You lead by example and never give up in your fights, which I'm sure translates into your life as well. Always improving for perfection and being a family man as well. I give a lot of respect for you! Peace Enson!

ps - My name is Katana at Sherdog.

Enson...... I'll pay for a photo if you can tell me where to go to buy one....

I want one because I saw the Rites of Passage DVD, and it showed that you can be a fighter and still be a successful fighter. Something I have been waiting for validation of for a long time. How do I show my son it's not right to pick on people, if I'm coming home from class with bruises, etc. Easy. Have a relationshipe close enough with him to explain the difference, and be confident that he knows. I don't know if that's the message you were trying to send, but it's the one I got. Thanks Enson.

Jace@thegamegodz.com

Enson is THE BOMB!!! I got a pic, shirt both signed as well as a DVD! Domo Arigato for your generosity and spirit! HJ

ttt

3 more...

If you still have any I would love to get one.

marcdscott@yahoo.com

If not no worries.

Merry Christmas!

Marc