Met a famous fighter and he smelled

Not going to name names since thats against the TOS here but I met a very top tier UFC guy at an event and he smelled like BBQ sauce. He hugged my girl and she smelled like BBQ sauce the rest of the day.

Get Shields on this. Phone Post

Roy Nelson. Phone Post 3.0

DC

obviously Phone Post 3.0

I thought you were going to say he smelled of sweat.  I was going to say that the smell of. strength is sweet perfume.

Diesel67 - 

I thought you were going to say he smelled of sweat.  I was going to say that the smell of. strength is sweet perfume.

No it was KC Masterpiece Hickory Brown Sugar BBQ I know the smell well.

time traveling 12er - Just worry if your next child is born smelling like bbq sauce. Then you'll know something's up.
Or their skin the shade of BBQ Phone Post 3.0

Luncha Libre - Not going to name names since thats against the TOS here but I met a very top tier UFC guy at an event and he smelled like BBQ sauce. He hugged my girl and she smelled like BBQ sauce the rest of the day.

you didnt catch on when she left to go to the bathroom, she had met up with him and he soaked her in BBQ sauce.....

the white BBQ sauce

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/docobv/sylvia-drivethru.jpg

FYI, taking your girl out for McDonald's does not qualify as an event, lol.

XxLiveBaitxX - http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/docobv/sylvia-drivethru.jpg

FYI, taking your girl out for McDonald's does not qualify as an event, lol.

....unless you are Mexican.

BBC Sauce?

Pitbull3744 - Ha fucking Rampage BBQ smelling ass lol Phone Post 3.0

No comment from me.

Luncha Libre - Not going to name names since thats against the TOS here but I met a very top tier UFC guy at an event and he smelled like BBQ sauce. He hugged my girl and she smelled like BBQ sauce the rest of the day.

was she reluctant to take a shower afterwards?

Luncha Libre -
Diesel67 - 

No it was KC Masterpiece Hickory Brown Sugar BBQ I know the smell well.

That is a very specific smell. Phone Post 3.0

I met a former top fighter, from the tournament days, who smelled strongly of beer, at 10 am. Phone Post 3.0

Interesting...

Very very interesting.

dhughes -
FETT_TFK UGCTT Captain America - I met a former top fighter, from the tournament days, who smelled strongly of beer, at 10 am. Phone Post 3.0

Was he tanked?

No, but he was actively drinking. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe he just had bbq right before the event.

It is better than smelling like rotten fish and a dumpster fire.

I knew a guy in college who made baby back ribs that smelled like Cody McKenzie

Rampage probably meant you said "condiment" when you wanted him to use protection for the threesome with you and the old lady.