Met Diego Sanchez, Dodson, and Cowboy last night

Last night I was working Jackson's MMA series 13 at the Colorado State Fair filming the event. We were doing our run through and I couldn't stop looking at 3 guys by the cage door bullshitting. Recognized Dodson's smile and then realized it was Cowboy and Sanchez next to him with a few other guys. (Dodson's younger brother was having his 2nd amateur fight). So I had to make sure my production leader wasn't looking when I turned around told them I was a fan and told Cerrone good luck against Alvarez. All three shook my hand and we all went about our business. I wanted photos but I was working and it's considered blasphemy to talk to the fighters. Still all 3 were cool throughout the night giving autographs and taking photos.

The fights were good too. All finishes except for Dodson's younger brothers fight which was fight of the night. He lost by decision. I also got splattered with blood during the heavyweight fight. Was a good night all and all. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like fun. I saw john hathaway when I was going back to my seat after a piss once. Hed just beat john Mcguire earlier. I went over to say hello but got some scrupulous looks and an arm blocking my path. It was only then I realized he was getting his picture with someone disabled and my drunk ass was ruining it.

Made me feel bad and I left. Phone Post 3.0

Song2 - Sounds like fun. I saw john hathaway when I was going back to my seat after a piss once. Hed just beat john Mcguire earlier. I went over to say hello but got some scrupulous looks and an arm blocking my path. It was only then I realized he was getting his picture with someone disabled and my drunk ass was ruining it.

Made me feel bad and I left. Phone Post 3.0
Oh shit lol. Wished I could have actually watched the fights and have some drinks but was my first time filming an MMA event so was badass too. Phone Post 3.0