Met fat chick in skinny to fat chicks thread. pics

okay, so....chick number two. Me and my buddy both decided this looked exactly like her. Dead on. If so, small fucking world. We were at a hotel in Dublin because we went to san fran to be in town during the game (couldn't get tickets) 

now, being the true Oger's that we are, we snapped a pic, because this chick was talking about some weird shit and we knew we would never see them again. These ladies were fucking hillarious because they were so trashy. The other chick had her kids pass out in the lobby after swimming, and was talking to us with her nipples hanging out for a good hour. 

What say OG, same person? weird right? Wish i would of know about the skinny chicks who got fat before. 

No. Boobs are nowhere near the same size. 

nope

Boobs man, the boobs Phone Post 3.0

I wish we had a better picture. But we got a kick out of it. :'D 

Funny tidbit, we decided some things are better left alone. So we got off on the third floor of the hotel and she was on the 4th. The Rhino stopped the elevator door, and beckons my friend to come to her with her index finger. He plays stupid. She then says to come to the 4th floor if he wants a good time. To which he replies "There's not enough alcohol in the bar downstairs to make me do that" she then responds with this classy gem. "well, go drink whatever you have and come to room XXX" Keep it classy fat bishes. This bitch was crazy. I'll share more stories if you want them. We were bored and they were basically the only people to kill time with at the hotel. 

Thunderhorse - 

No. Boobs are nowhere near the same size. 

dude, I'mm fucking telling you. They were. 100% positive. she had just got done rinsing off in the pool and later went up to her room and changed into a black dress. Her boobs were the same size I fucking swear it. The pic is her dead on. we are both 100% sure, it was just last weekend that this happened. 

Makes total fucking sense too. She was talking about how kinky she was and how when she was young she was sexy, but she was married. One of those bitches that's totally unhappy with life because they got married young. And she was talking about how she wasn't fat when she was young. (she projected her insecurities)  This has to be her, I would bet my life on it. It's just kind of funny because, of course a weekend after, I see this chick on the OG. 

No way. But you did follow the rules.

I'm so confused. You made a thread about skinny to fat chicks and actually met the chick in the OP while you were posting in the thread you made? Who's the chick in the first pic, did you know her before she gained the weight in the second pic or are you telling me that you posted the first pic in the skinny to fat thread and met the second girl after posting it? What about the second pic, is the girl standing in the second pic the same girl as in the first pic or the side by side comparison second pic?

I guess that'd make it the third pic, the one I'm talking about. In the third pic is the one standing up the second girl or the first girl and who's the girl on the right? Phone Post 3.0

Who's on first

The important question is how the hell did you remember what the big girl on the OG looked like, enough so that you compared a random girl to her? Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - I'm so confused. You made a thread about skinny to fat chicks and actually met the chick in the OP while you were posting in the thread you made? Who's the chick in the first pic, did you know her before she gained the weight in the second pic or are you telling me that you posted the first pic in the skinny to fat thread and met the second girl after posting it? What about the second pic, is the girl standing in the second pic the same girl as in the first pic or the side by side comparison second pic?

I guess that'd make it the third pic, the one I'm talking about. In the third pic is the one standing up the second girl or the first girl and who's the girl on the right? Phone Post 3.0
Chick in first pic is in the skinny to fat thread.

He stumbled on the pic in the thread and then a few days later met the chick.

Regardless his friend should've done the dirty with her.

Pussy you pass up is pussy you'll never get - some old guy at Dylan's pub Phone Post 3.0

Same chick or not.... Look at those hangers! Phone Post 3.0

Call me a chubby chaser or whatever but a chubby girls with cans like that will get and pass and I would bang. Who here agrees? Phone Post 3.0

tonyromosbackspasm -
IDOHARM - I'm so confused. You made a thread about skinny to fat chicks and actually met the chick in the OP while you were posting in the thread you made? Who's the chick in the first pic, did you know her before she gained the weight in the second pic or are you telling me that you posted the first pic in the skinny to fat thread and met the second girl after posting it? What about the second pic, is the girl standing in the second pic the same girl as in the first pic or the side by side comparison second pic?

Chick in first pic is in the skinny to fat thread.

He stumbled on the pic in the thread and then a few days later met the chick.

Regardless his friend should've done the dirty with her.

Pussy you pass up is pussy you'll never get - some old guy at Dylan's pub Phone Post 3.0
Thank you for the clarity, VU! Phone Post 3.0

xchrisbx24 - Call me a chubby chaser or whatever but a chubby girls with cans like that will get and pass and I would bang. Who here agrees? Phone Post 3.0
I agree completely lol Phone Post 3.0

I know the first girl. What's her first name and I'll tell you if it's her. She's my ex wife's best friend. Phone Post 3.0

Freeman -

There's plenty of alcohol in any bar for me to have a good time with the fat chick on the right with huge tits.

Your friend is a fag.

Bro, she was talking about sticking fingers up asses and shit. We are young, we are not Into that shit. They were too trashy to fuck. We killed time in the hotel because we were in Dublin, I mean, nothing better to do. Some funny stories to be told though. Phone Post 3.0

Rubitsu - I know the first girl. What's her first name and I'll tell you if it's her. She's my ex wife's best friend. Phone Post 3.0
Criss. Phone Post 3.0

Chick in top pic is fuckable, skinny or "fat."

If that was the same girl (slim chance), your friend has to be a homo!

Even fat chick in the second pic is fuckable.