met jon jones (pics)

LOL these threads never go well

I kind of hate to be a dick like everyone else on this thread BUT...

All that UFC gear is giving me BRUTAL douche chills..

Where was that pic taken...I'm assuming upstate New York. Alot of people dress like that from there.

I don't think I have ever laughed so hard at a thread.

What'd Jon Jones have to say? Was he alone?

thanks for sharing.

McSlugga -  I kind of hate to be a dick like everyone else on this thread BUT...

wut a sweatshit and a hat that was bought at the ufc event that nite sorry my friends support our sport

looks like even his own hand wants to punch him in the face.

Jason Franklin - Where was that pic taken...I'm assuming upstate New York. Alot of people dress like that frrom there
i know im gonna regret saying this but it was taken in new jersey

blupitt - 
McSlugga -  I kind of hate to be a dick like everyone else on this thread BUT...

wut a sweatshit and a hat that was bought at the ufc event that nite sorry my friends support our sport

Where do you trane?

lol @ the headband, matched with the UFC sweatshirt mind you...

anyway - jon jones seems like pure class. that guy's awesome.

blupitt - 
Jason Franklin - Where was that pic taken...I'm assuming upstate New York. Alot of people dress like that frrom there
i know im gonna regret saying this but it was taken in new jersey

it all makes sense now...

That really is a nice headband. Reminds me of the movie Electric Boogaloo

wutever half u guys wouldnt have the balls to go up and strike a convo with him if  u seen him somewhere n ill make sure u girlfriend uses the headband to tie her hair back next time shes sucking my cock

the funnier thing is he wore that headband that completely ddnt match his outfit and ended up buying that hoodie at the event

the funnier thing is he wore that headband that completely ddnt match his outfit and ended up buying that hoodie at the event

Shut up you little bastard.

blupitt -  wow sorry for trying to share something with u guys apparently everyone just has to be an asshole

Cool to see Ed Herman still posts here!

But seriously, I got to hang out with Jon Jones a bit at UFC 101, and he definitely is the man. Cool pics brother, don't let these fucks get you down.

Just kidding.

Keep talking or do whatever the fuck you want.

supporting the sport is good for the sport