Met Matt Brown

Actually, I had just woke up (I am in Afghanistan by the way) and ran into him this morning.  I thought I also saw Kyle Kingsbury and Dan Caldwell.  Thought it was cool that they came over here.  I am not really even at one of the bigger bases.  Anyway, that is my story.  Also, no pics because it was 7am and they looked fucking tired. 

Well.. was he cool? Also, these guys got a picture! You should have pressed harder!

Did he take off your shirt? Jk matt brown is a cool dude and an awesome fighter. Phone Post 3.0

What base are you at?

GG
@mmajunkiegeorge

What the fuck is this shit?

Matt Brown dedicating his time to break the monotny(sp) and do something for our troops?

GTFO with that weak shit.

We are supposed to talk about how on his own personal podcast he made a statement in jest about women fighting topless. THAT is what we need to focus on.....not what he's doing for the troops.

Sarcasm btw

gorgesjorj - What base are you at?

GG
@mmajunkiegeorge

Dont know if I should say or not.  I know that the Taliban read the UG.  Now, what if they see my post and capture Matt Brown.  Then in a years time they force him to train them.  Then we have 5000 Taliban trained by Matt Brown. 

5000 Taliban trained by Matt Brown = No can defend...

sycotik - 

GG
@mmajunkiegeorge

Dont know if I should say or not.  I know that the Taliban read the UG.  Now, what if they see my post and capture Matt Brown.  Then in a years time they force him to train them.  Then we have 5000 Taliban trained by Matt Brown. 

This is a legitimate concern. Bite your tongue, soldier. Name, rank and serial number.

Punks Ass let his hair grow out lol Phone Post 3.0

sycotik -

GG
@mmajunkiegeorge

You've obviously gotten high a few times too many Phone Post 3.0

youarewhatiswrong -
sycotik - 

GG
@mmajunkiegeorge

This is a legitimate concern. Bite your tongue, soldier. Name, rank and serial number.
Agree, he is showing the spirit of a Samurai by not revealing where he is located.

Could you imagine if the Taliban were to trained by Matt Brown and inspired by his mental toughness?? It would make Nazi Germany look like a peaceful protest. Phone Post 3.0

zebers3 - 

Well.. was he cool? Also, these guys got a picture! You should have pressed harder!

You call that a picture? Or is everybody blurred for security reasons?

Posting from Afghanistan here fella's! As you see in the pic it is myself, Tom Lawlor, Kyle Kingsbury, Punkass and Skrape from Tapout, and tour manager Kurt Shrout. Having a great time visiting the troops. We are in Camp Marmal right now. Visited Camp Spann today. Headed back to Camp Arifjan in Kuwait in a couple days then back home.

To the op, thanks for the work you do! Were you the one at the lunch line?

good stuff!

Awesome thread OP!

And much thanks to our beloved mma fighters who always keep the troops in mind, you guys are amazing!! Phone Post 3.0

sycotik - 

GG
@mmajunkiegeorge

Just wanted to know if it was any of the bases I visited. One of the best experiences of my life.

Thanks for your service.

GG
@mmajunkiegeorge

Come home safe man. Phone Post 3.0

ttt

mmavixen - Awesome thread OP!

And much thanks to our beloved mma fighters who always keep the troops in mind, you guys are amazing!! Phone Post 3.0
Whoa a Vix sighting :) vu Phone Post 3.0