Met Matt Brown

sycotik -

Actually, I had just woke up (I am in Afghanistan by the way) and ran into him this morning.  I thought I also saw Kyle Kingsbury and Dan Caldwell.  Thought it was cool that they came over here.  I am not really even at one of the bigger bases.  Anyway, that is my story.  Also, no pics because it was 7am and they looked fucking tired. 

Vu Phone Post 3.0

Kingsbury looks massive Phone Post 3.0

theimmortal - 

Posting from Afghanistan here fella's! As you see in the pic it is myself, Tom Lawlor, Kyle Kingsbury, Punkass and Skrape from Tapout, and tour manager Kurt Shrout. Having a great time visiting the troops. We are in Camp Marmal right now. Visited Camp Spann today. Headed back to Camp Arifjan in Kuwait in a couple days then back home.

To the op, thanks for the work you do! Were you the one at the lunch line?

Nah, that was not me.  You were about to cross the metal "Bridge" around 7am.  I just came up and said I was a fan and shook your hand. 

Yep I remember you. That was right before I met the guy at the lunch line. That's where I was headed to. 

Keep up the good work sir!

Don't fuck with his dip though. Phone Post 3.0

WithoutSpoilersdotCom - i would have so many questions for matt brown. id turn into a school boy again.

here are a couple since you posted here:

did you ever meet jeremy may again. how did he reactany treat you
do you let your boys watch your fights and tuf. they ever root against you?
how did you meet joey diaz and how often does he call you
do you think youre in your prime
how would your life differ had you won tuf

youre the man matt, i hope, the podcast continues!!!
I met May once the night of the finale. He was drunk and hugging on me and being annoying. I told him to stay out of my bubble. Dolce was there and settled him down if I remember right.

My boys love watching fights. Especially when I fight. They were going to come to the Condit fight which would have been there first live event but it didn't work out. So next time will be their first live event. No, they don't root against me lol.

I don't know Joey personally he just messaged me on twitter because he's a fan and wanted me on his podcast.

I don't think I'm in my prime. I think I am getting closer to it tho.

Not sure. Could have been good or bad. Could have been good in the sense of more publicity and respect etc. Could have been bad in that it can pump your ego and create complacency, which is the ultimate killer in this sport (and in life). Phone Post 3.0