Met Melvin Manhoef last night

http://picpaste.com/me_n_melvin-o2sKE808.JPG

how bout now kind sir?

Mini thread hijack. How can I get a job in Perth? Dying to get over there lol. Phone Post

Phone Post

Coming from overseas or interstate? Interstate just hop over man, if you broke join a recruitment agency and earn a few coin, look for better jobs in the meantime.

If overseas look at getting a working holiday visa, get over here and look at seek.com.au and stuff. lots of work here atm. expensive though.

I'm from Canada so I'd need a working holiday visa. I just need a few good suggestions on where to start or even places that you know of that would hire. Mining companies, resorts stuff like that. I don't think I'm up for winging it, I din't usually have much luck job hunting where I am. Thanks man. Phone Post

I'm about to go to bed. So I'll try give you a list of a few bars, companies and other places that are usually always hiring. If I forget feel free to either bump the thread or gimme a PM. Alwyas happy to help dude.

Awesome thanks. Phone Post

"Dos Anjos is a beast."

Called it nearly 3 years ago. The fact he's only lost to Khabib since then speaks volumes of how great Khabib is. RDA is also damn damn good

Kelvin Gastelum fan - You should've let him kick you once on the leg.

Fuck no man. He was doing combos on pads and that when I thought "This guy is something".

His punches and kicks were just so crisp, hard and technical as fuck. The first time I was truly in awe of someone in mma to be honest. The again I was the first time I had ever seen a UFC fighter train in real life.

Still makes me smile when I reminisce about seeing it.

BrunoMcGyver - "Dos Anjos is a beast."

Called it nearly 3 years ago. The fact he's only lost to Khabib since then speaks volumes of how great Khabib is. RDA is also damn damn good

I knew RDA was something back then, but wow I didn't think I was watching a future UFC champion. Someone who would the top lightweight fighter in the world at one point.

People are saying PEDs and all that, but I saw him with my own eyes smashing pads with the speed, technique and force of an animal and beating Shinya Aoki in sparring back in March 2012.

That was at Evolve Gym, and that name has defined his career since he's been at UFC: Evolve. He's gotten better and better and has fixed many holes in his game and its paid off.

Wow.

I don't think it's PEDs that won the belt for him. It's his striking. His ground has always been great but his striking has gotten so much better every time fights. He's truly well rounded. Phone Post 3.0

Yup, fully agree. Three years ago he was striking with precision that strength that would, imo, gain the awe of most. I saw it with my own eyes.

The transformation to champion is one that his actually been occurring for years. Truly remarkable.