Met Mr. & Mrs. JJD

I bumped in to Mr. and Mrs. JD at Costco's the other day.  She is Brazilian as he stated and it was funny because she is a lurker here as well (maybe a poster as well?) and told me that she can't stand Faixa Rua.  She said that he is disgracing the Brazilians that can talk good English.  That was pretty funny that she mentioned the HG in our 5 min conversation.  That made my day. 

atleast Mike didn't say we were at the foodcourt out front and I was having my fav off day  hotdog and diet coke!! lol

And I was ordering three whole pizzas.  I figured I was going leave that tidbit out.  Thanks JD. 

Mrs. JJD needs not worry since FRAUDxa rua is not really Brazilian so he does not represent Brazil in any way, shape, or form...my fren

LMAO! awesome jjd! somebody get that lady an hg shirt--xxl of course to compensate for the preggers disposition.

Just showed Mrs JJD the post and she LOL!

jjd - atleast Mike didn't say we were at the foodcourt out front and I was having my fav off day hotdog and diet coke!! lol

Best deal in town... you can't beat the polish dog and soda for $1.99

Yeah but who can only eat 1?? lol

cholesterol missle imo. rip

FCTV808 - cholesterol missle imo. rip

are you kidding, of course it is, but its day off from diet and gonna spend $200 at costco so drowned the misery with cholesterol and let it rip!! ;-)

*PS and chicken katsu isn't?

Fat doesn't get you into trouble..... excess carbs does.

WTF IS THIS WORLD COMING TO!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Costco hotdog/soda is now $1.99?

actually I belive its $1.50 and soda fountain is all you can drink! Deal imo

jjd - actually I belive its $1.50 and soda fountain is all you can drink! Deal imo

I think jjd is correct... I try not to eat too much processed foods so I don't know about the hotdog. If I eat at costco is the chicken bake or the pizza.

jjd -  actually I belive its $1.50 and soda fountain is all you can drink! Deal imo

Whoa, close call there fellas. thought for a second there that i would need to go on a Byron U. rampage.

Whew, all is right with the world.....stand down, stand down.

RocDaCasper - 
jjd -  actually I belive its $1.50 and soda fountain is all you can drink! Deal imo

Whoa, close call there fellas. thought for a second there that i would need to go on a Byron U. rampage.

Whew, all is right with the world.....stand down, stand down.

lol Rob, I understand, its the last good deal around! 

[quote]jjd - [quote]RocDaCasper - [quote]jjd - actually I belive its $1.50 and soda fountain is all you can drink! Deal imo

[/quote]

Whew, all is right with the world.....stand down, stand down.[/quote]

lol Rob, I understand, its the last good deal around!

[/quote]

I just wanted to quote every one before me like how everyone else did.

(and yes, $1.50 - thats a deal!)

lol^!

Cool story/info.

I kill myself with Costco. I add a slice of Pizza to that Polish Dog Combo. I trick myself into thinking I am one up by getting water.

lol

The ice cream yogurt is good as well.  I pound it before I get home before I have to share.