Met Mr. & Mrs. JJD

Mrs jjd is insulting every brazilian that speaks just fine on this board by focusing on faixa. Someone please explain comedy to these two goons!

hahahah

Are you drunk and can't read Posty? Come please call me and my wife a goon to my face, I never called you any names so why are you name calling us? Read what mike wrote again GOON!

Mrs JJD is Brazilian who speaks english!

uh oh.

My dear sweet jjd. The word goon refers to one who displays silly, stupid foolish OR awkward behavior. "Hating" faixa rua is at least silly, foolish and awkward. Posting GRINGO a few hundred times on various faixa threads and attempting to "out" him as not being brazilian is stupid. Your anger should not lie with me for calling you and your betrothed goons, your anger should lie with the english language and how it has come to define the term.

Please remember this isn't the real world, this isn't Costco, this is the internet. If you're REALLY concerned about brazilian issues, get involved.

Here's a link to a wonderful activist doing ACTUAL work:

http://media.www.dailytexanonline.com/media/storage/paper410/news/2007/02/02/StateLocal/Brazilian.Activist.Gives.Speech.At.Latin.American.Conference-2694056.shtml

Obrigado.

May I suggest a tag team submission match?

Winner(s) buys lunch @ Tudo de Bom : b

hits the ignore on posty

How's the skirt steak at tudo de bom? Speaking of brazo bbq.. I gotta go soon..it's been too long.

(strawberry)ice cream yogurt with some pizza is my regular at costco's

Damn. This had the potential to be a HG saving thread.

jd, i've been slacking on "the deal". whats up with your side?

lmao!

x2

Você é uma mulher bonita!

alphadogg - jd, i've been slacking on "the deal". whats up with your side?

I submitted mine, but they said next month, you've heard this before huh? lol

Nice photoshop work as usual MT.

Damn that mad Kitty, where did you get that pic of me and the wife??

MT stalks costco parking lot!

He's there for the hot dogs.