Met new girl..

So we met and she seems pretty cool. Now a couple days ago I asked her if she would like to go out Saturday night and she said sure. Anyways yesterday afternoon I texted her and asked what time would work best and where and I got no reply. Do I text her again Saturday or no? Don't want to seem like a creeper but I do want to go out with her.. Phone Post 3.0

Send her a cock pic Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power - Send her a cock pic Phone Post 3.0

text her again. no text back move on

MMA Playwright -

. Phone Post 3.0

MMA Playwright - 

NEXT. Phone Post 3.0

Pick up the phone and call her like an adult. Some chicks don't like getting those texts.

Call. "My buddy has got tix to ______ , but I told him I might have plans. So... Do I?" Not chasing. Just checking... For her sake. Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power - Send her a cock pic Phone Post 3.0
He wants her to reply though. Phone Post 3.0

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - Pick up the phone and call her like an adult. Some chicks don't like getting those texts.
Truth Phone Post 3.0

Piss in her ass. Phone Post 3.0

LucasBTiger -
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - Pick up the phone and call her like an adult. Some chicks don't like getting those texts.
Truth Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I guess I'll do that. I guess if I get no answer forget about it? So it's best to call Saturday? Phone Post 3.0

A full day and no response? Id forget about her. Make other plans. If she texts you back tell her you made plans since she never responded. You can set something else up then if you want. But I wouldn't contact her again. Not unless she contacts you first. Start looking for someone else. Phone Post 3.0

Man up and call her.

THERESmyCHIPPY - A full day and no response? Id forget about her. Make other plans. If she texts you back tell her you made plans since she never responded. You can set something else up then if you want. But I wouldn't contact her again. Not unless she contacts you first. Start looking for someone else. Phone Post 3.0
This ... Phone Post 3.0

Leave it alone and make other plans.

Just see where you stand and text her 3 letters and a question mark.

DTF? Phone Post 3.0

Keep texting her every 2 minutes till she replies, show her you care.

What if she didn't get the text or maybe she's old school and is waiting for a phone call.

Too bad you texted first, the text then call kinda seems desperate.

Also, you messed up by asking her the time and place. You should already have that planned and just tell her when and where. (Of course I'm no pimp, but this is one thing I've always been told to do) Phone Post 3.0