met wade barret and dave otunga sat

they were here in cincy for the super show, and came to our bar to grab some food. two of the nicest polite wrestlers I have ever met. very cool to talk with, and actually got to sit and talk shop over the NXT show and what they think will happen.

they were actually discussing it when i asked about it and we all traded thoughts. hopefully they are kept around for a while

cool

I see a lot of potential in both of them.  Barrett in particular.

vengence -they were actually discussing it when i asked about it and we all traded thoughts. hopefully they are kept around for a while

So what were some of there thoughts on the subject?  You have to share with us.

Good to hear Otunga isn't similar to his character. I got the feeling he was an asshole.

fryabusa - 
vengence -they were actually discussing it when i asked about it and we all traded thoughts. hopefully they are kept around for a while

So what were some of there thoughts on the subject?  You have to share with us.

neither knew what was going to happen saying that it pretty much is the pro's decision on who will win the competition. its not based on storyline, but actually the pro's.

they were trying to figure out talent and for future story's who was a good fit and both agreed when i stated that of the remaining they both had the best potential character wise, and with future stories.

i mentioned being a ROH fan and a danielson fan and they were complementary of his talent.