Metal heads?

Amazing album dropped today.  #1 on iTunes which is pretty cool for a metal band.  Lead singer/guitar is a BJJ brown belt.

1 Like

Trivium is a really good band.great live

in saying that, they get a bit of hate from the OG for some reason.

Bukkaked by Bombers -

Yea, you got that right. They suck. 

2 Likes

Bukkaked by Bombers -

I think it’s because most of the people here are old... a lot of older people don’t like them because they were the cocky teenagers when they broke out.  But they’ve definitely matured, and their last two albums were phenomenal.  This one is fantastic.

1 Like

Bukkaked by Bombers -

They get hate because they aren’t “kvlt” enough. 

Never been a fan but I'll check it out later. Didn't know Heafy trained. 

PenAndPaper -
Bukkaked by Bombers -

What the fuck is kvlt?

and they get hate because people are faggots that don't have a fraction of the talent in that band. Im not even a fan of them.

1 Like

PenAndPaper -
Bukkaked by Bombers -

Lol that’s funny cuz heafys crazy about black metal and is actually putting out a black metal album with ishan.

Kings21 -
PenAndPaper -
Bukkaked by Bombers -

What the fuck is kvlt?

and they get hate because people are faggots that don't have a fraction of the talent in that band. Im not even a fan of them.

A snobby way of saying/spelling cult....as in evil enough or some nonsense like that. I love metal but there are these really weird elitist fans of that music and once a band has reached a certain level, their little band that only they knew about is known by more people, they get all bitchy about it. “Oh they aren’t heavy enough, oh they changed, oh this or that”. It’s just a ridiculous term people use to show how much they know metal. In other words, “I know way more bands then you do, bands you have never heard of and my allegiance is with true metal, not a band like Trivium” 

Darth Potato -
PenAndPaper -
Bukkaked by Bombers -

Lol that’s funny cuz heafys crazy about black metal and is actually putting out a black metal album with ishan.

It is funny and as much as I love metal, there are these nutty elitist fans who just moan and groan about other bands. Music is subjective, you DON’T have to listen to them. Stop your complaining lol. 

Let these dudes what they do, if you happen to enjoy them rad, if not, fine. No problem. 

Nah still not for me.

The new Warbringer album came out today.  This seems dull in comparison. 

1 Like

PenAndPaper -
Darth Potato -
PenAndPaper -
Bukkaked by Bombers -

It is funny and as much as I love metal, there are these nutty elitist fans who just moan and groan about other bands. Music is subjective, you DON’T have to listen to them. Stop your complaining lol. 

Let these dudes what they do, if you happen to enjoy them rad, if not, fine. No problem. 

Metal fans are the most loyal on the planet and that lends itself to these ridiculous elitist types.

Personally, I listen to everything from Taylor swift to death/black metal.  I just love music.

As far as trivium goes, I never would have gotten into metal, or been inspired to pick up a guitar without that band.  It’s very cool for me to see a band that I’ve been following since they were new when I was in junior high to be pulling off cool shit like this.  Especially after they put out a few lackluster albums.  

mrblonde1281 -

Love me some warbringer

Trivium are good at their instruments, but I don't really find the music compelling. I think I could find a Taylor Swift song I can listen to over and over again before I find a song by Trivium I'll want to hear on repeat.

Trivium are shit. New Unmerciful album out yesterday. That's metal.

1 Like

nickelback metal

mrblonde1281 -

They slay. Have you seen them live? 

Kings21 -
PenAndPaper -
Bukkaked by Bombers -

What the fuck is kvlt?

Soggy Corn Flakes aren't kvlt

Smokestack -

Trivium are shit. New Unmerciful album out yesterday. That's metal.

Now this is what I'm talking about. New ulcerate as well if you're looking for something with a bit of atmosphere 

1 Like