Metallica at the Apollo

Any OGer go? They're talking about it on O&A right now, to a man, every said its the best show they've ever seen.

Nobody? Phone Post 3.0

Unless they're playing shit without a Symphony and ONLY the pre-black stuff I'd go. Aside from that, fuck em they jumped the shark a long time ago.

Fuck em fuck em all Phone Post

tubuku01 - 

Unless they're playing shit without a Symphony and ONLY the pre-black stuff I'd go. Aside from that, fuck em they jumped the shark a long time ago.

Fuck em fuck em all Phone Post

Yeah, they were also shitting on your kind as well. The black album is a masterpiece, for somebody to insist that it sucks just because that was the album that surged them into the mainstream is fucking dorky. Please, I know they have had fuck ups, load, reload and st anger were weak as fuck but Death magnetic was epic.

LOL at defending the album that launched Nothing Else Matters

...Justice FOREVA

Lt. Iceman Kazansky - 

Yeah, they were also shitting on your kind as well. The black album is a masterpiece, for somebody to insist that it sucks just because that was the album that surged them into the mainstream is fucking dorky. Please, I know they have had fuck ups, load, reload and st anger were weak as fuck but Death magnetic was epic.

The Black album was the sell out album period. Nothing epic about selling your integrity. Death Magnetic while good still does not hold a candle to AJFA or anything before it.

Tidbits - 
Lt. Iceman Kazansky - 

The Black album was the sell out album period. Nothing epic about selling your integrity. Death Magnetic while good still does not hold a candle to AJFA or anything before it.

Dude, how is that a sellout album? Please, as a die hard metallica fanboy I am intimately familiar as to how many feel about it, but dude, be real. How many albums are this stacked? 

Enter sandman 

sad but true

The unforgiven

Wherever I may roam

Of wolf and man 

the god that failed

Hemlock - LOL at defending the album that launched Nothing Else Matters

...Justice FOREVA

Nothing else matters sucks now, got it. Time to go down town and get hammered.

And lulz at the vtfd

How soon we forget:

Personally, I think continuing to put out the same type of music for countless more albums just because you think it will sell would be selling out.

They wanted to try something different, that's what artistic types do. If you just do the same thing over and over, people will get tired of you and move on to something else. Unless you're ACDC.

BTW, lest people forget way back in the day, there were plenty of people accusing them of selling out with "...and Justice For All."

The idea that they actually made a video for "One" was what first opened them up to the selling out accusations.

Obey your master

master

Daredevil73 - BTW, lest people forget way back in the day, there were plenty of people accusing them of selling out with "...and Justice For All."

The idea that they actually made a video for "One" was what first opened them up to the selling out accusations.

The dudes that claim that they're sellouts are just dorks. Shit, I had a conversation with a dude the other day who stopped listening to them because they cut their hair....let me repeat that, he stopped listening to them because they cut their hair. I wanted to scalp that motherfucker.

OP, go check out Ant's youtube page.  He posted a few songs he shot from the concert. 

^ will do, thanks homie.

i wish I could post that Jim Florentine rant, because that motherfucker was killing it this morning.

Lt. Iceman Kazansky - 

^ will do, thanks homie.

i wish I could post that Jim Florentine rant, because that motherfucker was killing it this morning.

Jim always kills it on the show. 

Lt. Iceman Kazansky - 
Tidbits - 
Lt. Iceman Kazansky - 

Dude, how is that a sellout album? Please, as a die hard metallica fanboy I am intimately familiar as to how many feel about it, but dude, be real. How many albums are this stacked? 

Enter sandman 

sad but true

The unforgiven

Wherever I may roam

Of wolf and man 

the god that failed

It's a sell out because none of those songs come close to the freshness, intensity, emotion, aggression or passion of a Dyer's Eve, Damage Inc., Fade To Black, Seek & Destroy or any song off any album before the Black album. EVERY song on the Black album comes across as a calculated, lowest common denominator, corporate rock sell out.

Tidbits - 
Lt. Iceman Kazansky - 
Tidbits - 
Lt. Iceman Kazansky - 

Enter sandman 

sad but true

The unforgiven

Wherever I may roam

Of wolf and man 

the god that failed

It's a sell out because none of those songs come close to the freshness, intensity, emotion, aggression or passion of a Dyer's Eve, Damage Inc., Fade To Black, Seek & Destroy or any song off any album before the Black album. EVERY song on the Black album comes across as a calculated, lowest common denominator, corporate rock sell out.

If I find Florentines rant, I'll be keen to post it here because he's directly addressing people like you.