Metamoris challenger series this weekend.

Not a lot of talk in the jiu jitsu world about this tournament happening this weekend in San Fran etc. Their Facebook page has a link to an error 404 pAge not found and people were complaining about not being able to access the streams awhile back.

I have a training partner competing tomorrow I would like to watch his matches but I'm concerned this is going to end up being another slimey metamoris deal and he will have travelled thousands of
Kilometres for nothing.

Anyone have some updates on what's happening? Phone Post 3.0

No idea.... TTT to see if anyone can answer. Phone Post 3.0

I was curious about this as well. Over on another website I saw a post about the same topic. According to the research done by the poster the event is going off but it is not streaming live. Apparently Metamoris is going to release the matches following the weekend events. Time or date of release has not been set yet. sorry I don't have more info for you

Thrill Hammer - I was curious about this as well. Over on another website I saw a post about the same topic. According to the research done by the poster the event is going off but it is not streaming live. Apparently Metamoris is going to release the matches following the weekend events. Time or date of release has not been set yet. sorry I don't have more info for you
Thanks man. I found something similar on reddit. That's a bit disappointing. Phone Post 3.0

Yea man no problem. Im a little bummed about it as well. Glad I was of some help.

I believe a teammate of mine is competing in this tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0

Had them in Chicago, also. Two teammates of mine did that Phone Post 3.0

And in NYC. Phone Post 3.0

I heard the one in Chicago was a complete fiasco! They switched up the times and many competitors were DQed. Fuck metamoris and fuck Ralek Phone Post 3.0

Ralek=Tower 7? Phone Post 3.0

fwiw my buddy did well and advances to LA. Phone Post 3.0

A buddy did super well in tx and is on his way. Super proud! Phone Post 3.0

Shinsplint - fwiw my buddy did well and advances to LA. Phone Post 3.0
Sweet! Good for him! Phone Post 3.0

Shinsplint - fwiw my buddy did well and advances to LA. Phone Post 3.0
Congrats! Phone Post 3.0