Meteor shakes rock, Pavia crawls out from under

Awesome Phone Post

PhilBaroni - My car broke down, my wife had to take a cab to work.
A black cat ran right by me.
I got a prank phone call by a deep breather.
A little kid kicked a soccer ball that hit me in the balls and I dropped and broke the mirror I was holding.
I went home and spilled a bag of salt all over my kitchen floor.
I walked under a ladder holding an umbrella in my house, when I got a text from the Pav.

He said its my lucky day , I can fight Rick Hawn in NJ for less money than Ive been making. In 8 weeks at 170 and im 200lbs right now.

Coincidence ????

Believe it or not?

NYBA

PhilB

Hahahaha!  Baroni is FUCKING HILARIOUS

Great thread. I only wish it was fiction. Phone Post

So just curious, how much was the purse offered Baroni? If you feel like sharing. Phone Post

ohpossum - Pavia offered Gary Goodridge a fight quite soon after it was revealed he had CTE. After Gary explained he had brain damage, Pavia said he would get him a good matchup and to think about it and get back to him. Phone Post

Did this really happen? Phone Post

So Monte, who is the better manager, Tito or KP?

Cindy

PhilBaroni - My car broke down, my wife had to take a cab to work.
A black cat ran right by me.
I got a prank phone call by a deep breather.
A little kid kicked a soccer ball that hit me in the balls and I dropped and broke the mirror I was holding.
I went home and spilled a bag of salt all over my kitchen floor.
I walked under a ladder holding an umbrella in my house, when I got a text from the Pav.

He said its my lucky day , I can fight Rick Hawn in NJ for less money than Ive been making. In 8 weeks at 170 and im 200lbs right now.

Coincidence ????

Believe it or not?

NYBA

PhilB

LOL!!!

Cindy... I'm not sure where Tito is headed with Cyborg, but I don't believe he would steal from a client.

Lol at Phil your a funny fucker ... Phone Post

Lol Phone Post

Monte Cox (promoter) is a straight-shooter. Fighters and fans alike would be wise to pay close attention to the wisdom he imparts.

MY GOD THIS THREAD! UG royalty up in this bitch!

Phil, there's a lot of talk that the UFC will have a show in NY by the end of the year. I think every fan of MMA would love to see you fight one more time in the UFC Phone Post

Sorry, sometimes I post like I ejaculate but if there was anyone you could pick to fight at 170, who would it be? Phone Post

haha this thread is already awesome and it's only 2 pages so far

mixedmartialfarts - 

haha this thread is already awesome and it's only 2 pages so far

I thought this was an old thread being bumped at first. A Monte post is a rarity these days.

in

Sub Phone Post

oh boy

Pavia managed Razor Rob and Phil The NYBA. Rick Hawn can't judo a NYBA Phone Post