Meth heads attempt to carjack black family

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/hfz8eb/driving_a_nice_car_while_black

From the video owner:

"While attempting to leave Walmart parking lot with my 14-year-old daughter and 15-year-old son, we were confronted by a woman on a bicycle that claimed my vehicle belonged to her. She prevented us from driving forward by standing in front of the car yelling. Before I knew it our car began to be struck from all sides by 4-5 or even more people. At that very moment, a guy attempted to open my driver's side door. My son, the front seat passenger alerted me to a guy standing in front of our car with his hand reaching for what seemed to be a pistol. I had my daughter in the back seat recording the incident in total fear! I fought to keep my door shut and stomped on the accelerator.""

1 Like

I read up on this story - That dumb fuckin' cunt didn't realize there could possibly be another Toyota Camry in the lot. Then the news interviewed the biker dude who played the I'm just a grandpa on a bike and was just trying to help, now I'm a victim.

It sounds more like they were inspired by the current climate and tried to jack him. Everyone in that video was a meth head. I’m surprised he didn’t run them all down.

He would have been well within his right to burn those fools down in Texa$.

This is why it should be legal to run motherfuckers over who stand in front of cars. Should just be green light time. Have some sense of self preservation if you'd like to not die after you threaten a man and his children. 

Fucking liberal faggots and their faggot ass laws.

1 Like

Fuckin’ Langmores.

1 Like

Jesus Christ. The driver showed a ton of restraint there. Those people were real life zombies.

HokutoShinken -

It sounds more like they were inspired by the current climate and tried to jack him. Everyone in that video was a meth head. I’m surprised he didn’t run them all down.

It’s an older video. 

Ghost Of Don Logan - 

I read up on this story - That dumb fuckin' cunt didn't realize there could possibly be another Toyota Camry in the lot. Then the news interviewed the biker dude who played the I'm just a grandpa on a bike and was just trying to help, now I'm a victim.

There may not have been another Toyota Camry in the lot.

She thought it was her car that had been “stolen” several years ago.

So he ran over peaceful protesters?

Timbo -
Ghost Of Don Logan - 

There may not have been another Toyota Camry in the lot.

She thought it was her car that had been “stolen” several years ago.

Jesus christ. wow

Why the fuck was his door unlocked?

ChimpFL -

Jesus Christ. The driver showed a ton of restraint there. Those people were real life zombies.

Yes, he should have ran them over much earlier and it would have not only been justified, but a net positive for the world.

He should have ran over that guy with his hand in his coat acting like he was going to pull a gun out on him. Ran over all of them…

if anyone approaches your vehicle in a threatening manner, make sure the door is locked and accelerate through them as if theyre not there.

Hearing the kid cry was really sad.  He should have every justification in that situation to hit the gas and save his family.

terrifying situation to be in with your kids. Thank God I am one of the few legally able to EDC in New York