Mets fire Carlos Beltran because of cheating

ttt

Holy fuck the hammer is coming down...

Read a report Gibby might be up for open Astros gig.....lol Gibby and stinky on the same bench...

??? Source

Condit 

RhinoHog -
Al Cappucino - 

??? Source

Me or Adrian ?

Anyone who has a source.  I have not seen that yet

Sportsnet. Says Carlos is stepping down...

Al Cappucino - 
RhinoHog -
Al Cappucino - 

??? Source

Me or Adrian ?

Anyone who has a source.  I have not seen that yet

espn

Good! As a sox fan I'm happy they shitcanned Cora too. Scumbag cheaters

1 Like

Nevermind...im seeing stuff now

Al Cappucino - 

Nevermind...im seeing stuff now

do not doubt my sports breaking news

Fuck him.

MLB better hit him and Cora with multiple year suspensions at a minimum.

They better snatch those Championships

they should make the Dodgers play the ALCS runners up from those 2 seasons in 2 separate Best of 7's to decide who gets those rings

1 Like

1 Like
Cousin Larry -

they should make the Dodgers play the ALCS runners up from those 2 seasons in 2 separate Best of 7's to decide who gets those rings

Just take away the championship. No one wins those years. Coming from a dodgers fan. 

1 Like
RhinoHog -

Holy fuck the hammer is coming down...

Read a report Gibby might be up for open Astros gig.....lol Gibby and stinky on the same bench...

As much as I could appreciate Bob Gibson as a head coach, I think his health takes precedence. 

I could easily see trout on hgh.   He is jacked 

bakobell -
Cousin Larry -

Just take away the championship. No one wins those years. Coming from a dodgers fan. 

Speak for yourself.  Give them the championship.  

"Buzzing devices" is utter BS.

bakobell - 
Cousin Larry -

If the other owners are willing to come out and voice their opinion it might happen. What’s MLB going to do? Punish all the teams?

Another sad day for baseball. After the steriod crap i figured baseball was past stuff like this. Hopefully the players involved are punished not just management.