Mexican police get ambushed by teens

Broly?

That was fast and furious. 

Vote for Orcus 2018 OG King -

That was fast and furious. 

I see it. 

Fuck they lit them up. That was a lot of rounds being fired

Shots never ended. I assume they didn't survive?

Those teens are just economically depressed and want a better life in the US

I wouldn’t judge the Mexican police is they just started killing every criminal or accused criminal on site.  

Of course that’s not ideal and won’t end well, but if understand the thought process. 

Wtf

Vaya con OP...

This happened Christmas Eve, or right around there. 4 cops killed, saw an interview with the family of one crying because he wouldn't be home for Christmas.

One of the narco guys says "we're going to kill the state police here because they’re sticking their noses into our business.”

It's so tragic and insane what's going on down there.

You Need groups of trained Military Killers to go after the Cartels. Kill all on site until the message sinks in

Shocking cold blooded murder.  Disgusting.  

Just straight up evil! Why dont they just drop napalms on all cities run by cartels?

HoldingTuasBalls - 

Just straight up evil! Why dont they just drop napalms on all cities run by cartels?

Because using napalm on these fine individuals is inhumane.

Grenaredes EVERYWHERE!!!

Kind of the other side of coin when you look at the Phillipeans and what Duterte is doing.

phatcat -

You Need groups of trained Military Killers to go after the Cartels. Kill all on site until the message sinks in

Absolutely. Theyre very easy to spot in their narco uniforms. Once the cartels are killed, the war on drugs can finally be over.