Mexican sailors hit on the wrong girl in Poland

Supposedly they had been out of line previously as well.

where was that fighting spirit in 1940?

You think Hitler invaded Poland because he didnt like Perogi? Poles are ruthless.

All I saw was a bunch of cowards Phone Post 3.0

Looks like they stomped some poor guy pretty bad. Fucking savage, monkey, ni... Polacks lol.

elcornjr - All I saw was a bunch of cowards Phone Post 3.0

The irony of a Mexican guy getting upset because Mexicans lost the numbers game in this particular street brawl is thick.

I don't see what the fight was about. Looks like the woman trotted after them to give them their bottle back. The one guy snatches it from her and keeps walking. Then they get jumped by 20 guys.

Later Phone Post 3.0

I can almost sense the massive erections of the OG after watching that video...

. Phone Post

the good olds days, were knives, guns are not involved. just a brawl on the beach and that is it.

Ham and Egger -

The irony of a Mexican guy getting upset because Mexicans lost the numbers game in this particular street brawl is thick.
Hahaha I'm not Mexican, I just realised why you think so tho.

If you must know, I'm Australian.

How many people think I'm Mexican? Phone Post 3.0

hey, there's mexican seamen all over this beach

OG Wan Kenobi -

hey, there's mexican seamen all over this beach

Vu Phone Post 3.0

Fucking animals. No wonder their leading exports are car theft and prostitutes. Phone Post

elcornjr -
Ham and Egger -

Hahaha I'm not Mexican, I just realised why you think so tho.

If you must know, I'm Australian.

How many people think I'm Mexican? Phone Post 3.0
I voted you down, not cause I thought you were Mexican. It was more of the count to potato post that did it for me. Phone Post 3.0