Mexico treats their immigrants horribly

I have a friend who is a psychosocial program manager for Doctors Without Borders and works at Mexico's southern border.

She reports that human rights violations are very common there against Guatemalan immigrants and from other countries as well.

Their police and military rape the women, beat the men, throw them in jail etc.

It's incredible how savagely they treat their immigrants while expecting the red carpet treatment for themselves from the United States.

Mexico, nor any other Latin American country allows illegal immigration. Armed men will shoot and kill you if you try to enter illegally.

Latinos in general are hypocrites.

They have a wall on their southern border.  Maybe they should tear it down 

checkuroil -

They have a wall on their southern border.  Maybe they should tear it down 

Didn't know about their southern wall. What hypocrisy!

Any truth to that ?

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Any truth to that ?


Google maps is your friend... Explore the world my friend. 

This has been common knowledge for years. Granted the MSM in the US never reports on it so most Americans have no clue.

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Any truth to that ?

No.

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Any truth to that ?


There is only a border wall/fence meant to stop access for maybe 15% of the border with Mexico and Guatemala. The other 85% is made up of cattle type fence and uninhabited Jungle and very isolated areas. 

This is from wikipedia: " between Guatemala and Mexico. There is no continuous wall on the border, although there are sections of fence near populated areas and official border crossings.[1]It measures 871 km (541 mi) and runs between north and west Guatemala" There's also rivers along the border.

All countries protect their borders and treat illegal immigrants as people that broke the law

paradigmer - 
checkuroil -

They have a wall on their southern border.  Maybe they should tear it down 

Didn't know about their southern wall. What hypocrisy!


did guatamala pay for that wall also.......what hypocrisy

I'm in Colombia, pretty close to the Venezuelan border. I just saw a national police bus full of Venezuelan immigrants being deported back to Venezuela.

Venezuela is currently experiencing a severe economic crisis. There isn't even enough food to go around. Stray animals are being killed for food.

Yet Colombia deports them all the while critizing the U.S. for wanting secure borders.

Latinos are big hypocrites when it comes to immigration.

You can also get 3-5 years in prison for illegally entering Mexico.

Here you get medical, housing, a stipend.

Because we're "racists."

#LibtardLogic

KidJustice -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Any truth to that ?


Google maps is your friend... Explore the world my friend. 

Everything I come across says it's a hoax

Wölfie66 - Breaking News: Water found to be wet!
.

KidJustice -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Any truth to that ?


There is only a border wall/fence meant to stop access for maybe 15% of the border with Mexico and Guatemala. The other 85% is made up of cattle type fence and uninhabited Jungle and very isolated areas. 

That makes sense. This post didn't show up when I quoted your other one.

So you talked to every single Latino to have that point of view? 

Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
KidJustice -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Any truth to that ?


Google maps is your friend... Explore the world my friend. 

Everything I come across says it's a hoax

It's not necessarily a hoax, it is just like with everything else in Mexico the southern border fence is shabby, poorly constructed and not really thought out......and there are children playing soccer around it.

ausgepicht - You can also get 3-5 years in prison for illegally entering Mexico.

Here you get medical, housing, a stipend.

Because we're "racists."

#LibtardLogic
Prison comes after being raped, beaten and robbed according to my friend who is working there in support of refugees anf immigrants.

paradigmer - 
ausgepicht - You can also get 3-5 years in prison for illegally entering Mexico.

Here you get medical, housing, a stipend.

Because we're "racists."

#LibtardLogic
Prison comes after being raped, beaten and robbed according to my friend who is working there in support of refugees anf immigrants.

Yep. Raped, beaten, robbed then sent to prison where you get raped, beaten and robbed the entire time you are there.

Liberals are OK with that though. It's really the American response to illegals that bothers them. Of course, they hate America and Americans, and the narrative says that they must protect CRIMINAL migrants, so that's what they do.

They are traitors.