MFC For Sale?

Earlier this morning Mark Pavelich tweeted this statement.

"MFC For Sale 3.2 million"

Following that statement, MMASucka contacted Maximum Fighting Championships Director of Media and Fighter Relations, Scott Zerr and these were his comments.

"No further comment at this time but Mark’s statement is true. The MFC is a very healthy organization and we are operating business as usual. We are continuing to move forward as planned."

Scott
MFC

I guess it is uncertain as to whether or not the sale will actually happen, but it looks as if the statement was indeed true.

MFC FOR SALE 3.2 Million ticktick UnderGround Forum 1 hour ago

Muzalini
42 2453

Mark does not have an event coming up and is just looking for attention in the mean time. What Scott Zerr has to say means nothing. 

dipsheet - "Yes, I Sold It!"
"yeah I said that"

on the other thread

search function op.

Sorry

does the tent come with the carnival?

I talked about this a week ago friends, but no one believed. Granted I said Zuffa is purchasing them but where there is smoke there is fire.

they want 3.2 million.. dana responded LMFAO @ 3.2 million
about 3 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to thelilbeastmma

They WANT 3.2 but I'm sure they are negotiating

The question is, is it worth 3 . 2 million?
What do you think the revenue is?

Well you have to look at it more along the lines of: what is the current revenue, what can the revenue be if zuffa was running the show on a regular basis across canada. Also look at the quality of fighters already signed to contracts and who zuffa could shift to MFC IMO it's a smart business idea to purchase MFC to expand throughout Canada

Retard'sLawyerFappedinMymouth - I've got $20 in my pocket...

Alot of people on here are saying they wouldn't buy MFC but it's lies, you know damn well if you could afford a major organization such as that you would invest

Any MFC fighters worth scooping up? Phone Post

THE_PREDATOR -  Any MFC fighters worth scooping up? Phone Post
It wouldn't be worth just buying it for a few fighters, it's all about the market

Muzalini -  Well you have to look at it more along the lines of: what is the current revenue, what can the revenue be if zuffa was running the show on a regular basis across canada. Also look at the quality of fighters already signed to contracts and who zuffa could shift to MFC IMO it's a smart business idea to purchase MFC to expand throughout Canada

lol @ this.

Zuffa could steal any of those fighters if it wanted to.
Just by offering a contract.

ALL of those guys would jump ship given the chance.

UFC, is also doing fine in Canada.

They just signed a 5 year deal with HDnet. 

I wonder how bad Cuban oursparted Pavlich in that one?lol

UFC is doing amazing in Canada but that doesn't mean they wouldn't like to run a full time Org in Canada. Thank goodness none of you are currently in charge of an MMA organization. 3.2 Mil is a drop in the bucket to expand and put on regular events in Canada rather than have the UFC production team go up there once or twice a year.

^Hi Mark

Muzalini -  UFC is doing amazing in Canada but that doesn't mean they wouldn't like to run a full time Org in Canada. Thank goodness none of you are currently in charge of an MMA organization. 3.2 Mil is a drop in the bucket to expand and put on regular events in Canada rather than have the UFC production team go up there once or twice a year.

1. What would lead you to believe they want to run ANY company full time? They never have.

2. Do you see the dollars the UFC is doing? MFC doesn't offer much in terms of more money

3. The bottom line matters.

Palmala Handerson - ^Hi Mark

Not Mark not sure why you think that