MFC heads to court ?

http://news.ca.msn.com/local/edmonton/article.aspx?cp-documentid=25161315

Taking a non-profit concert hall to court .... really?

Can't say I blame them. Breach of contract is breach of contract, regardless if the company in breach is a not-for-profit.

Lots of things are run by not-for-profits. Suing one doesn't (necessarily,) make MFC evil.

Agreed with most posts. Being a non-profit doesn't make it right to pull out. I doubt that MFC will get that much money but they will get something.

they likely found out that Pavelich posts here and did a little research on him.

you're about as sharp as a marble, shitbag.

wanna fuck?

MFC has every right to sue. a written contract is a written contract. Sucks Winspear pulled out, I was really curious as to what a MMA event would look like there. I think it would have been pretty cool.

rofl@guardbr8kr

John Nic - rofl@guardbr8kr

Congrats on getting your business membership, glad you could afford it after so many years..

ticktick - 
Maximum Fighting - You fucking idiot, I'm taking them to court.

if you weren't such a liability with your big fat mouth, you'd be still there. do ya think?

^^^ we have a winner

ticktick - 

if you weren't such a liability with your big fat mouth, you'd be still there. do ya think?

Sounds about right. It is not MMA that they don't want, it is Pavelich.

They probably saw one of his blogs and said, fuck working with this guy.

ticktick - 

BAN my BFF !!

you're doing a fine job fucknuts.

Have a great weekend shithead.

Is MFC running out of venues that want to deal with them?

Although from the layout of the place it would have made a interesting card.

Drinking some 110 proof rum, jumped in the pool,then had a hot tub, think I'm now gonna grab a pillow case and go get some sweet corn from the farmer down the road. Hope he doesn't notice....

PS.... Mark, do you want to be my BFF? I know you don't have many.... just sayin...

Hey Mark, just saying I have a 32+16 foot pool with a 4 man Beachcomber hot tub with 55 archers to back it up.Plus a dog over a 100lbs , wanna be my new bff?

sorry dudes, I'm drunk on rum...