MI Tournament set for April 18

Phrancis

Right now my class is on Mondays from 7-930. Kai has as open mat thing for people on Wednesdays from 7-930 and I am there on Saturdays from 1130-1pm, but my buddy Frank pretty much runs that. Saturday's isnt really a class but more for a few of us to get together and have a little more trianing. Same goes for Wednesdays. But you are welcome to come to any of them.

However, starting next week or the week after, it will be Quinn's classes Mons, Weds, and Fri's and I will just be assisting him in them. All classes will go 7-930pm. Saturday classes will still be random and for whoever to drop in just to train a little.

We are located in Warren at 10 mile and hoover.

11380 Kaltz
Warren, MI 48093

Hope that help u some

Marie

hey thanks for the info. what's the name of the school?

It just says Karate on the building but it the "Ukiyo Dojo"

www.ukiyodojo.com ..... Disreguard the non updated site, I been real busy had havent been able to tend to it.

Right now there is a $6 drop in fee. After Quinn takes over there is going to be a monthy payment. Not sure how much just yet. But Im sure we are still going to have a drop in fee for those who can only come once and a while. I will let you know for sure when we get more details.

hey thanks for the invite. i don't think i'll be making it in any time soon though as my fat ass is stuck working nearly 60 hours a week until mid-april. but thanks and good luck!

Eh, I'm not running anything actually... I just happen to be there on Mondays and Wednesdays and show a little stuff to the beginners...

It's Mr. March's building and his show, so..

March Kai not Marsh

Marie,

I'm not sure what exactly we are doing with the pro ladies yet I guess it depends on who we can get to come out.I know we are working on getting Leka Viera.Jessica is organizing the ladies divisions and I haven't talked to her much about it recently.If there are any super fights you will be in one for sure.

You just put a smile on my face Don. Thanks!

:)

i think francis and i should have an eggroll eating superfight..i can out eat that sorry excuse for a fat man...:) i have the bigger stomach......lets get it on!

i think francis and i should have an eggroll eating superfight..i can out eat that sorry excuse for a fat man...:) i have the bigger stomach......lets get it on!

Hey, I want in on the Eggroll eating action, or maybe a pot-sticker eating contest...

I might actually make it out of this competition with a win for once.

Just give me a side of siracha hot sauce and I'm ready to rock.

i dont know kai......you are up against some tough competitors.:)

I don't want to compete,but I'll eat some of those egg rolls if there's any left;)

DR1: *LMFAO*.
With all seriousness, I suck at tourneys, but I hope to be there, but it all depends on how much I can make it out to train at Metro.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

The mens pro divisions purse will be 100%pay back.meaning if there are 10 guys to the division and the entry fee is $40 the winner of that bracket gets $300 the 2nd place finisher gets $100.The pro divisions are open to anyone who wants to enter.

-Don

ttt

There's a pro division for the chicks too? Or just the superfights?

Marie, There is a womens Pro division. $750 in cash prizes for women. I know that we will have some top Women competing. More details on the fighter in the pro class to come.

There is a women Pro Division. $750 cash awards for women.
Details on pro fighter soon to come. Jessica is working on some possible big name fighters to come in and compete.

Dan Cousineau