Miami Heat Appreciation Thread!

Not even one day after the NBA Championship an there's no threads
About Miami Heat only hating threads..
Time for an Appreciation Thread

It was an awesome series and the Spurs definitely are an awesome team...

But Miami Heat!!! Awesome time watching you win and heart wrenching!

James, Wade, Bosh, Allen, Battier, Birdman, Haslem, Miller, Chalmers, and everybody else that I missed..
Your work is truly appreciated and thank you!!!

Heat Fans Check in!!! Show your appreciation here n TTT this make it last atleast for a lil!! Phone Post 3.0

Can't have a Florida thread without those gifs lol now time for the fans!!!

Parade is Monday at 11!! Phone Post 3.0

lolz.. thread backfireFTW +3 OP

Tiresias -

Heat are the best an congradualtions to them the haters are jus that haters.

Lookin forward many more great seasons with this team great core of players an we can exspect the wins to keep coming.  Good series SA but I think is fair to say the bets team won Miami Heat Woooooo!!!!

You,

Get a vote up my friend!! Need more people like u here. All I get is vote downs for posting this thread!!!

GO HEAT!!! Phone Post 3.0

Spurs fan here and I still think my Spurs were the better "team", but even when they had the Heat against the ropes Lebron and company fought back tooth and nail. Much respect.

Tiresias -

Lookin forward many more great seasons with this team great core of players an we can exspect the wins to keep coming.  Good series SA but I think is fair to say the bets team won Miami Heat Woooooo!!!!

Damn...I'm playing the lotto tonight! I actually respect something this turd has to say. Wow there's a first for everything!

Props to my Heat and fuck all the haters!!

Signed,
Miami resident and bandwagon Heat fan Phone Post 3.0

Fan checking in to vote down the haters and do other childish things that don't require a lot of typing.

Vintage Wade in game 7!

And who the fuck leaves the best basketball player in the world wide open time after time? If I didn't know any better I'd say Pop threw the game. Doesnt someone need to answer for the dumb as fuck strategy? Phone Post 3.0

Been a Heat fan my whole life, from Timmy and Alonzo to Lebron and Wade, i will continue on.

DeuceDroppin - 
Tiresias -

Damn...I'm playing the lotto tonight! I actually respect something this turd has to say. Wow there's a first for everything!

Props to my Heat and fuck all the haters!!

Signed,
Miami resident and bandwagon Heat fan Phone Post 3.0

lol at this idiot not seeing sarcasm while it dances on his nose.

Heat nation all day baby! Phone Post 3.0

Fuck the heat, their a money team...no heart, just money....that dont make for good champs....championships shouldnt be bought with money...thay gotta be earned with heart
...fuck the heat Phone Post

was a pretty obviously rigged finals but whatever Phone Post 3.0

alpha males can relate.
betas gonn' hate

Congratulations back2back CHAMPS!!!
Amazing how you've worn that target with dignified swag.

just a thunder fan keepin it real playa

transamman - was a pretty obviously rigged finals but whatever Phone Post 3.0
If the Heat lost, would it still be rigged?

Or would it be a regular series?

No need to hate bruh Phone Post 3.0

quick - Spurs fan here and I still think my Spurs were the better "team", but even when they had the Heat against the ropes Lebron and company fought back tooth and nail. Much respect.
Yea man mic respect to the spurs they played an awesome series and almost almost almost took it home!

Thank God Lebron, Allen, and Bosh made it happen Game 6!!! Much respect Phone Post 3.0