Miami humbling the Pacers right now on NBATV

For the whole country to see lol.

I'm not Miami fan (hate them) but Indiana needs a major league reality check.

If you like humble pie say yeah! Phone Post

Sub for free Phone Post

As Sodono and Stink said, Indiana is Miami's little brother Phone Post

Indiana is winning Phone Post 3.0

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Indiana is winning Phone Post 3.0
This... Phone Post 3.0

Miami is losing bro Phone Post 3.0

my god this humbling

Trust me, Miami has been humiliating them. Indiana had one run in the 3rd. Back to Miami now Phone Post

I hope for Frank Gallagher's sake he sits this one out Phone Post

D.A. -

Is this a reverse jinx thread?

I think it would just be considered a jinx, reverse jinx is reserved for Gritty. But no, it's not - Miami really has put them to shame for 30 of the 36 minutes. Phone Post

greco yeoman -
D.A. -

Is this a reverse jinx thread?

I think it would just be considered a jinx, reverse jinx is reserved for Gritty. But no, it's not - Miami really has put them to shame for 30 of the 36 minutes. Phone Post
Maybe make sure you're live. NBA TV was showing playoff reruns earlier Phone Post 3.0

LOL Paul George you thug celebrating your shot while Miami pushes down the court, way to go Phone Post

Now he's blaming lance Phone Post

I hope leflop losses! Phone Post 3.0

pacers have been playing like crap most of the game against the "best" team in the nba yet theyre still leading. hibbert on the inside and on the glass is too much for miami. cant play small ball on them Phone Post 3.0

Frank Gallagher -
greco yeoman - LOL Paul George you thug celebrating your shot while Miami pushes down the court, way to go Phone Post
George is the farthest thing from a thug Phone Post 3.0
At LEAST the third time he did that tonight Phone Post

heat getting all the calls Phone Post 3.0

pray for japan - heat getting all the calls Phone Post 3.0
Refs botched them before the replays Phone Post

pray for japan - pacers have been playing like crap most of the game against the "best" team in the nba yet theyre still leading. hibbert on the inside and on the glass is too much for miami. cant play small ball on them Phone Post 3.0
They aren't usually a killer offensive team. These kind of defensive games are just who they are Phone Post 3.0

Jeez I hope the pacers learned their lessons Phone Post 3.0