Miami OGers... TME

Going there for labor day weekend, tell me everything! Never been and need to know all the good places to eat and go. Phone Post 3.0

They used to have a fan base for their basketball team, now it has vanished. Only two people remain fans of their team. Phone Post 3.0

HernanCortes - They used to have a fan base for their basketball team, now it has vanished. Only two people remain fans of their team. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, that means fuck all to me. Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom -
HernanCortes - They used to have a fan base for their basketball team, now it has vanished. Only two people remain fans of their team. Phone Post 3.0
Just bumping the thread more so you get answers ASAP op. Have fun in Miami! Phone Post 3.0

HernanCortes -
RyannVonDoom -
Just bumping the thread more so you get answers ASAP op. Have fun in Miami! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks dude. Never been, really looking forward to the food and the beach. Been a while since i've see the atlantic. Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom - Going there for labor day weekend, tell me everything! Never been and need to know all the good places to eat and go. Phone Post 3.0
I'm going down next weekend, so I'm curious to learn as well. Phone Post 3.0

LiveWire -
RyannVonDoom - Going there for labor day weekend, tell me everything! Never been and need to know all the good places to eat and go. Phone Post 3.0
I'm going down next weekend, so I'm curious to learn as well. Phone Post 3.0
Nice dude. Two birds, one thread. Phone Post 3.0

Do you even epeeki panni bro?

My anus is ready. Phone Post 3.0

Palacio de los jugos, that is all.

If your going to south beach you'll have fun. If you like Irish pubs go to finnegans and have their wings. You want a cheap meal after a night of drinking you go to pizza bar. The Walgreens have liquor so buy your self a throw away cooler and some beers and Sit on the beach. You can get some wine coolers and your get buzzed cause of the sun and heat. Go to wet willies. You'll thank me later. Phone Post 3.0

Trust -

How long will you be here, and why are you coming (i.e. business, family vacation, what?).  

A few days and none of your god damn business. Phone Post 3.0

Oh totally meant to put a "lol" there. Sorry lol Phone Post 3.0

Better have Stitches money when he come to collect. Phone Post 3.0

Trust - I ask because if you're coming with family it's different than if you're a single guy. Enjoy your visit. Phone Post 3.0
Its just me thats all. Phone Post 3.0

TTT since I'm leaving for there soon. =D

Call me when you're in town... Phone Post 3.0

TheSergeK - Call me when you're in town... Phone Post 3.0
I am leaving tomorrow morning... Since i have a buddypass i'm flying standby. Who knows when i'll actually get there lol Phone Post 3.0