Mica peed hot

Dude is 19 and already on PEDs? I know it’s Brazil and they generally look at juicing differently, but still.

2 Likes

They’re all on PEDs.

2 Likes

Ees normal!

1 Like

If this was when he was still training at fight sports(in the states) it makes since because cyborg and Vagner and probably some other guys from fight sports have pissed hot in the pass.

1 Like

I looked at a photo of a Fight Sports “pro” class and my eye lids became more muscular.

3 Likes

They are all on it. It’s no different than protein powder to them. It’s just something that makes you stronger. The top gyms have “‘medicine rooms” where competitors get injections etc.

2 Likes

Idk. Kinda defeats the psychology of Jiu-jitsu if you have to get juiced to do it.
Then its not just about your technique.

2 Likes

Royce Gracie got busted for gear for chrissakes

1 Like

You think he was juiced for UFC 1?
God I hope not. That kinda taints the whole thing for me.

What gyms have those? Is it an unspoken thing?

1 Like

Wombat is a great member and has my respect, but I came up training on one of the top teams in the world at one of the top academies. These don’t exist inside at any of the top academies. But, yes, for sure SOME of my teammates did it. But, it was on their own and not provided by, endorsed or encouraged by the team or academy. Fight Sports or some fringe teams might do this, but the top of the top teams on the podium do not.

MMA? That’s another story.

No. Not until Pride. BJJ and MMA athletes that don’t pass the sniff test are 99% of the time on the gear.

3 Likes

Dude everyone was juiced for all the UFCs starting with 1.

5 Likes

Tye Ruotolo is Gi world champ
Kade Ruotolo is ADCC champ.

Pretty good year for those boys. Id bet they’re Natty

2 Likes

Why? They train at the Mecca of Acai.