Michael B Jordan was....

Fucking Horrible in Black Panther. Overacting and was another version of his Apollo Creed sad attempt. It makes sense he didn’t get the leading role of Black Panther.

He’ll always be “Vince” to me.

He has simpleton/retard face. I don't get how he's supposed to pull off a badass villain.

The powers that be want to push him,doesn't matter if he's good or not.

PeteyWheatstraw - He has simpleton/retard face. I don't get how he's supposed to pull off a badass villain.

LOL! 

Hard to be taken seriously as a super-villian when your doppelganger is Nick Cannon.  

inazuma - 
PeteyWheatstraw - He has simpleton/retard face. I don't get how he's supposed to pull off a badass villain.

LOL! 

Hard to be taken seriously as a super-villian when your doppelganger is Nick Cannon.  

He's got a big head, long neck and an odd, weak, lanky build. They try to bulk him up but he don't look right. Little puffy biscuit muscles on a weird narrow frame. No back/chest mass.

Apparently there's some thing going on about his height. Claims he's 6 foot. Looks 5' 9" max.

Agreed. That character was great, he was not. Also all of the goodwill they gave him in the first part of that movie he immediately blows in the final act when he turns into a cheesy cartoon villain. So disappointing. 

PeteyWheatstraw -
inazuma - 

LOL! 

He's got a big head, long neck and an odd, weak, lanky build. They try to bulk him up but he don't look right. Little puffy biscuit muscles on a weird narrow frame. No back/chest mass.

Apparently there's some thing going on about his height. Claims he's 6 foot. Looks 5' 9" max.

He's a terrible mouth breathing actor but he's a big dude no?

He looked jacked in Creed and BP?

He'll always be human tourch to me

Yes mush mouth & pronouncing his words would pathetically stumble time & time again. Thats why they built a real actor & actress supporting cast that fucking carried the movie. Michael B Jordans scenes seemed forced and shot in a day or two. No real preparation 

You got some real haters on this forum..lol. Guy did a good job.. stop throwing shade because he’d take your bitch and fuck her in any position he wants.

warmonky - The powers that be want to push him,doesn't matter if he's good or not.

He’s being pushed so he’s the new sex symbol since Idris Elba is getting old. 

Basically the push is for teen white girls to swoon over him and decide white guys are corny and uncool and they totally need a Michael B. Jordan type to put a swirl baby up in that. 

It works too. 

Females are too afraid of being uncool to push back against what’s being pushed and they follow the herd so basically the black boyfriend has become the UGG boots, iPhone accessory they all need. 

Only now their faggy dads will be pushing for it too since making the family diverse will be great virtue signaling on social media for fuel anytime they need to prove how hip and woke they are. 

This is the same way rock music was made uncool by the same powers that be which is why no kid wants a guitar at Christmas and no girl thinks a white guy with a guitar is as sexy as a Soundcloud rapper with skinny jeans. 

Fucking Wallace, man. 

Where’s Wallace?

He’s in your daughter’s fantasies as she makes that hairbrush handle disappear and ruins her electric toothbrush as she ruts behind her locked bedroom door and screeches she will be “down in a minute”. 

KnockoutThoughts - 

You got some real haters on this forum..lol. Guy did a good job.. stop throwing shade because he’d take your bitch and fuck her in any position he wants.

Is he even straight? He seems on the feminine side. Nothing street about him. No bass in the voice. Always has that weird gay-ish expression with his mouth pursed up like he needs to gather some nuts for the winter. Probably be a good thing as far as a hollywood career goes.

JeffersonDArcyChoke - 
warmonky - The powers that be want to push him,doesn't matter if he's good or not.

Basically the push is for teen white girls to swoon over him and decide white guys are corny and uncool and they totally need a Michael B. Jordan type to put a swirl baby up in that. 

It works too. 

Females are too afraid of being uncool to push back against what’s being pushed and they follow the herd so basically the black boyfriend has become the UGG boots, iPhone accessory they all need. 

Only now their faggy dads will be pushing for it too since making the family diverse will be great virtue signaling on social media for fuel anytime they need to prove how hip and woke they are. 

This is the same way rock music was made uncool by the same powers that be which is why no kid wants a guitar at Christmas and no girl thinks a white guy with a guitar is as sexy as a Soundcloud rapper with skinny jeans. 

Fucking Wallace, man. 

Where’s Wallace?

He’s in your daughter’s fantasies as she makes that hairbrush handle disappear and ruins her electric toothbrush as she ruts behind her locked bedroom door and screeches she will be “down in a minute”. 

Dude. Some girl you really liked told you "sorry but I only like black dick" at some point in your lift huh?

He'll always be Alex from "Parenthood" to me.

Michael IS Jordan

JeffersonDArcyChoke - 

It works too. 

Fucking Wallace, man. 

Where’s Wallace?

Women are programmed to go along to get along,you can never expect them to be the ones to stand up against conformity. You can literally hear a woman break up an argument at the dinner table "I don't care who's right or wrong,I just want us to have a nice meal together" if you look at a lot of the young right-wing they are openly saying women shouldn't have leadership in the movement for these reasons.

He's an okay actor but the best villian in Black Panther was Andy Serkis by miles that character was pure gold.

He is not a good actor at all. I liked Creed but he was a weak link. No idea why he is being pushed as some big time actor. 

PeteyWheatstraw -
inazuma - 

LOL! 

There’s a 100% chance Petey jerks it HARD to Michael B Jordan.