Michael Bisping on GSP "Georges is a Little Bitch"

Bisping being Bisping. I'm looking forward to the fight. Should be fun!

I used to really like Bisping... But if I am finding it hard to defend. His f this f that rants aren't making him look good at all. And his smack talk sounds like he's struggling to say anything other than fuck

This fight will be hard to watch.

GSP always hated bullies, this shit goes deep to his childhood. He overcame...became one of the greatest fighters on the PLANET. He then set off to think...work on his mind instead of working himself with grueling pro-MMA camps.

GSP is now back, but he decided to come back against a man he truly believes he can beat, but can't. Michael Bisping will batter GSP like a big brother to a little brother, a bully to a kid in the playground. GSP will be transported to the darkness of being bullied...but this time he won't consume it and use it for motiviation....instead, the darkness will consume HIM. As Bisping has his batters him, GSP won't be able to take it, the bully wins today and GSP taps due to strikes.

Everyone will be, "wow, I guess weight classes exist for a reason."

Kryptboy - I used to really like Bisping... But if I am finding it hard to defend. His f this f that rants aren't making him look good at all. And his smack talk sounds like he's struggling to say anything other than fuck

To be fair, he's talking like the average british bloke. Australians probably wouldn't see this as anything other than normal either. 

Milford Cubicle - This fight will be hard to watch.

GSP always hated bullies, this shit goes deep to his childhood. He overcame...became one of the greatest fighters on the PLANET. He then set off to think...work on his mind instead of working himself with grueling pro-MMA camps.

GSP is now back, but he decided to come back against a man he truly believes he can beat, but can't. Michael Bisping will batter GSP like a big brother to a little brother, a bully to a kid in the playground. GSP will be transported to the darkness of being bullied...but this time he won't consume it and use it for motiviation....instead, the darkness will consume HIM. As Bisping has his batters him, GSP won't be able to take it, the bully wins today and GSP taps due to strikes.

Milford Cubicle - This fight will be hard to watch.

I don't think he can win tbh - bisping is much bigger than him, great movement, high volume striking and underrated wrestling for a Brit 

Kryptboy - I used to really like Bisping... But if I am finding it hard to defend. His f this f that rants aren't making him look good at all. And his smack talk sounds like he's struggling to say anything other than fuck

Just more bullshit trash talking.

hey hey hey fuwck you buddeh!

He's just tryng to be British Chael. He sucks at it though.

I like Bisping a lot more when he just speaks the truth and doesn't talk unnecessary shit.

Kryptboy - I used to really like Bisping... But if I am finding it hard to defend. His f this f that rants aren't making him look good at all. And his smack talk sounds like he's struggling to say anything other than fuck
You obviously haven't been watching him for very long, Mike has always been a dick.

.Image result for hendo vs bisping ko

Image result for hendo vs bisping ko

He's gonna look like the bitch if he gets beat. Imagine the blow to Bispings ego if Georges gets his first finish in several years against him lol. 

He's upping his dick game because it's hard to hate GSP. 

I'm not a Bisping fan by ANY stretch, but the entirety of the interview was essentially about how much he respects GSP!!!

"Georges is one of the greatest martial artists to ever compete in the octagon"

"What he's (GSP) accomplished will never be forgotten. It's written in history, the greatest welterweight of all time."

"I respect him taking the challenge...coming up to middleweight"

"I think Georges will be the best athlete that I've ever fought"

You guys are trying to sell Wolf Tickets IMO...

Ozamataz Buckshank - 
You obviously haven't been watching him for very long, Mike has always been a dick.

It's just for show .... Mike is cool in real life

but GSP will crush and destroy.

Ozamataz Buckshank -
I've watched him for a very long time. I just feels he's doing it more and more. And I'm British. Admittedly i am from Wales not England and some customs do not cross the border haha. But he's definitely putting it on strong.

Nice gif post too CRE

rezzz -
Ozamataz Buckshank - 

It's just for show .... Mike is cool in real life

but GSP will crush and destroy.
Should have clarified, he's always been a dick to his opponents, otherwise he's a great guy.

This coming from a guy who was triggered by Matt Hamill, whos a mute...