Michael Bisping says Darren Till has been telling him things about Khamzat Chimaev that are “truly terrifying”

@BoydBucky on the verge of tears.

I like Khamzats fighting style.

I don’t mind the Chechens.
Ramzan Kadyrov is a good guy, just misunderstood.

3 Likes

Spoiler, it is referring to his fighting prowess not his past:

“I’ve got a bunch of friends out there in Sweden, they’re filming, Blockasset is a company that I’m involved with. They are calling me up and saying ‘holy fing s, Khamzat is the real deal’. He works his ass off, trains like a motherf***er, lifting weights, pushing everyone in the room, great stand-up, great wrestling.””

2 Likes

It’s tough to get excited for anyone. Amazing in training happens all the time. His fights are enough for me to notice him. It’s just time now for him to continue fighting bigger names. In mma, you can be unstoppable unlike you get stopped and derailed very quickly.

4 Likes

He lifts weights

Terrifying

2 Likes

Man is there going to be a lot of butthurt people in this thread when Khamzat surpasses their favorite fighter in GOAT status.

This guy is getting a massive push from all fronts.

1 Like

Giblert is being overlooked massively in this fight.

2 Likes

Surprising to me.

Khabib is a lot whiter and more Russian looking than Khamzat.

You probably used to be a Canrat fan then I bet.

Has this been finalized? If so when is it?

We already knew he supports pedophiles and murderers. Nothing new.

2 Likes

Dillbert is getting raped. The size difference when they first face off will push the odds further in Hazmat’s favor.

LW vs MW

Yeah it’s why I’m not too excited about the matchup. I wish he was fighting a bigger WW.

The videos with khamzat and till are a lot of fun to watch. The hype certainly seems real

April 9th mate

1 Like

Visa pending still?