Michael Bisping to undergo surgery after UFC 159

http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/204194.html

"I've still got the nerve issue, I need surgery but this fight got booked and there was no way I was going to cancel," the Brit told ESPN.

"I've got surgery scheduled for after the fight, it's only small surgery, I've got two vertebrae pushing together, pinching a nerve that causes numbness and loss of strength in the right arm.

"I've had that for a while, it's only that I've had it diagnosed now. It's not an excuse for the last fight, and it's certainly not an excuse ahead of this fight."

In for when it becomes an excuse for this fight... Phone Post 3.0

In all seriousness though, respect for Bisping fighting through it. Phone Post 3.0

sounds shitty

Props for him not backing out. Lots of fighters would have of as soon as they were told they needed surgery

Didnt jones pull out with a sore thumb for some fight? Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully it doesn't affect his performance. Phone Post 3.0

Finally getting his ladyboy transformation done?

iBetYouQueersWontVoteMeDown - Not sure why hed disclose that now. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. Phone Post 3.0

iBetYouQueersWontVoteMeDown - Not sure why hed disclose that now. Phone Post 3.0

If you read the article you would see his disclosed it back in February and was asked about it here so he responded.

Rabid Bunyip - Didnt jones pull out with a sore thumb for some fight? Phone Post 3.0
He sat on his thumb and injured his ass but the thumb was ok Phone Post 3.0