Michael Bisping vs Cyrille Diabate (kickboxing)

Michael Bisping vs Cyrille Diabate - CWFC: Strike Force 1  (5/21/05)  

Can embed for hand pc? If not, who won? Phone Post

Damn ProIce nice find. Never knew about this match up.

VTFU, great find.  Bisping laid out a lot of energy and agression in that fight.  He lost his mind about 7:40 when he got a shot of water from his corner?  Mouth split open or lip I guess? 

Bisping held is own in there. Those knees were hurting him though.

This fight was at HW iirc.

wasn't Diabate one of the top kickboxers in the world at one point?

Bisping and Diabate. Taken from the Sherdog Forum 2006:

WeLLiK

Bisping vs Snake kickboxing match

http://youtube.com/watch?v=myjLhgbikv8

cyrilledia

Professional Fighter

Wow!!!! ALL THAT LOVIN' JUST FOR ME?!?

Thanx thanx!!!

Theres a few things i d like to clear up though :

My fight against Bisping was about a year and half ago. I was out of shape, uninspired and most of all not motivated at all. Infact my goal has been PRide for the past years and every fight i ve fought (1 or 2 exceptions apart) have been fought with little motivation, sorry. I havent improved dramatically like some say or suddenly changed from being a C class fighter to being a B or an A class fighter.... I M JUST MOTIVATED THATS ALL!

Its a dream come true for me...PRIDE....and as long as i m fighting there i will show the same motivation/skills/heart. Going back to my Bisping fight the video doesnt show the round were i clearly dominate him. I think Bisping is sloppy but still can be a dangerous striker coz he puts all his energy into every strike. How would he do against a technical fighter? Bad! How would he do against Shogun? Bad! I dont think hes reached that level yet....eventhough i know he works alot on his skills.

Anyway thanks for the kind words....i ll be prepared next time.....in every departement of the game................. and people will understand that i m not just some skinny striker from France..........give me a year and i ll be in the Top 5 LHW! You have the Snake's word

Da Snake

Mike Bisping

Professional Fighter

actually that version of the fight is highly edited with french commentary. nice work you lanky shit.

Most people who watched that fight thought i won. I knocked him down in round 2, but wasnt awarded it. I won rounds 1,2,3. I should of been given the fight then but it was declared a draw so it went to a fourth round. Fair play, i lost that. I was gassed. I was ill for 2 weeks prior to that but im not one to pull out of a fight. Plus i needed the money. Cyrill, i'd kick your ass in an mma match or a k1 match. and in the street with ease!

By the way, why didnt you mention you tried out for t u f 3, but was rejected, cos you got tapped out about 5 times in 2 minutes.lol. thought you'd keep that quiet.

Hey im not one to talk shit(too much) but you started it

Mike Bisping

Professional Fighter

im still here boys.

cyrilledia

Professional Fighter

Originally Posted by Mike Bisping

"actually that version of the fight is highly edited with french commentary. nice work you lanky shit.

Most people who watched that fight thought i won. I knocked him down in round 2, but wasnt awarded it. I won rounds 1,2,3. I should of been given the fight then but it was declared a draw so it went to a fourth round. Fair play, i lost that. I was gassed. I was ill for 2 weeks prior to that but im not one to pull out of a fight. Plus i needed the money. Cyrill, i'd kick your ass in an mma match or a k1 match. and in the street with ease!

By the way, why didnt you mention you tried out for t u f 3, but was rejected, cos you got tapped out about 5 times in 2 minutes.lol. thought you'd keep that quiet.

Hey im not one to talk shit(too much) but you started it You knocked me down???? LOL"

You won round 1.2.3?

Fuck!!! and they didnt give you the win?

The british judges must have been biased that day...wanting to give the win to the tall lanky french shit fighting against the handsome english chap with the Union jack on his head!!!!

Mike, point is i m not even interested in fighting you. ...what for? Leave Pride to go and try to fight you in the UFC?

( you d "kick my ass in a MMA match or K1 ...even IN THE STREET".....man.....you re scary!).

The TUF tryout comment was funny too.....but actually i got tapped out 12 times in 1 minute to tell the truth. (yawn)

Maybe we ll fight again some day.  Who knows...

To the others

Sorry if my "not motivated comments/ out of shape" came through as being arrogant but i was only telling the truth.

Some people dont realize that its sometimes hard to keep the motivation up to go and train/suffer day after day...especially after a long career with lots of ups and downs.

I ve fought the likes of Rick The Jet Roufus, Alexei Ignashov, Babalu and its hard to keep the motivation you need when you feel the challenge is less. Thats all.

I wasnt in any way trying to disrespect Mike. I think hes scruffy, has an horrible fighting style but i still respect him as a fighter....(eventhough i know i would whoop him )

Da Snake

cyrilledia

Professional Fighter

Originally Posted by lallinho

"So let me get this straight, you got rejected from TUF trials and ROSS POINTON!!!! got selected over you because you got tapped once! Once! And with your high level of standup. I'm sorry, I don't buy that"

Well this is the only time i will use mine to answer you Lallinho coz answering people who know nothing but still call me a liar is not why i come to post on these threads."

Dana had come to check on me earlier that day when he found out i wasnt from the UK but french. He asked me what background i had. Was interested in having me do the tryouts anyway when i told him my credentials. He told me : "We re having tryouts here coz we want to touch the british market and we need fighters from the UK. France isnt our priority at the moment"

I did the tryouts. Tapped out to 1 guy.

He came to me after and said : "You looked good, good stand up and not too bad on the ground...Hows your wrestling? we could use you. We might use you in the UFN shows or in a UFC as an undercard match...are you interested?"  

"Of course!"

Dana made sure they had my contact and i left ...but they didnt get in touch with me after that.

Theres the story

Da Snake

Mike Bisping

Professional Fighter

Originally Posted by cyrilledia

"I ve fought the likes of Rick The Jet Roufus, Alexei Ignashov, Babalu and its hard to keep the motivation you need when you feel the challenge is less."

yeah classic, think you got wasted of all of these. so how does that make you great.

once or 5 times or twelve. fact is you got tapped off a guy who had not even had one pro fight.fact!

Does anyone still wonder why he didnt get selcted.

I have no wishes to fight you either cyrill. Good luck with you mma carreer, something tells me you'll need it. mike" the count" bisping (t u f 3 CHAMPION)b :)

Mike Bisping

Professional Fighter

dont call us we'll call you. lol

I thought Bisping won that fight tbh

the worst thing is I read Bispings stuff in his voice...

Never followed much of Diabete but his last fight with Perosh was a horrendous display of striking. Couldn't believe it was the same guy from Pride. Phone Post

ramit upper -  I thought Bisping won that fight tbh

shocker uktt

Is Diabate still in the UFC?

ramit upper -  Is Diabate still in the UFC?

Fighting Jörgen Kruth in UFC Sweden

Gokudamus stole my name - 
ramit upper -  Is Diabate still in the UFC?

Fighting Jörgen Kruth in UFC Sweden

Cool, thanks.

lol at bisping thinking he won that

he got fucked up

Bisping was robbed, sneaky french bastards.

Bisping also verbally fucked him up if that convo is for real. 

^ Ease up on the peyote before you post, friend.

if the fight went 2 mins longer bisping would hae been layed out on the matt