Michael Bisping Will End Your Career.

Seriously. Look at his last 10 opponents - win or lose, fighting Bisping has lead to their downfall.

Chael Sonnen - robs Bisping of a decision, and BANG. Loses to Silva following some matrix-esque elbow. Who's he fighting now? Yeah, exactly.
Jason Miller - Cut from UFC. Naked in a church. Need I say more?
Jorge Rivera - had to retire following the beatdown that Bisping gave him. Bisping literally ended his career.
Akiyama - had to drop a weightclass so he would never face that kind of power again.
Dan Miller - Since losing to Bisping, has had no note worthy fights at all. Its a matter of time before he leaves the UFC imo.
Wanderlei Silva - robbing Bisping took the last of whatever was left of Wandy. He has been nothing but a shell since, and will surely retire soon. Another career dead at the hands of Michael 'i'll end your career' Bisping.
Denis Kang - Bisping beat him so badly he was cut from the UFC. Another career GONE.
Hendo*
Leben - following lingering injuries given to him at the hands of Bisping, Leben resorted to abusing prescription painkillers.
Jason Day - Bisping ended a six fight win streak, and Day shortly after was CUT from the UFC.

* Hendo is the only one who breaks the trend, but I think this does not bode well for his fight with Jones. I think he may be the first death in the octagon, no joke.

So of his last 10 opponents, a massive 40% are no longer with the UFC, and several others are only a fight or two away from going. Fighting Bisping is like flipping a coin - heads you get your arse kicked, tails you get your arse kicked and you don't have a career. No wonder he has a division running scared.

Lol he lost to chael and The next 2 were cans. Phone Post

Now i know why people always talk shit about the UKTT.

CowboyTookMyName - 

Lol he lost to chael and The next 2 were cans. Phone Post

Jason Miller was/is not a can.

lol 9.6/10

MachidasBrew 209TT -
CowboyTookMyName -  Lol he lost to chael and The next 2 were cans. Phone Post

Jason Miller was/is not a can.

How so? Phone Post

OP's writing is eerily familiar. Phone Post

Michael bisping ended Hamill's career, he was never the same after the beating bisping put on him.

Anderson's elbow is on his knee?

Canucks1337 - blue namer please post the hendo gif its been too long

If you'd been here for more than two seconds you'd know that we took that gif back, reclaimed it, we celebrate it now as the turning point for Bisping, the birth of Bisping 2.0. Plus, Hendo beat Fedor FFS. Mike was basically fighting a HW!

Frobenius - Seriously I don't believe a word I type

BradGluckman - 
Frobenius - Seriously I don't believe a word I type

You better believe that I believe it. Sure, I may say some things tongue-in-cheek, but I know in my heart that one day I will hear Buffer shouting "AAAANNNDD NEW MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION, MICHAEL THE COUNT BIIIISSSSPIIINNNNGGGG", its unavoidable at this stage, he just adapts so quickly, always learning new skills, not afraid to change things up and recognisse his weaknesses. People like Mike always succeed. You'll see.

40% of the people he fought are no longer in the UFC? I think that is more indicative of the level of talent he can handle. I agree. Put him in with a ranked fighter and he gets belted. You make a good point, that he is nothing more than a top 15 gatekeeper in the UFC. Cage Rage would be a better fit. At least he could be top 10 there.

I concur bisping has fought more fighters that were on the verge of being cut then any other fighter in history.

How heroic to have all your wins against guys on the way out.

Face it the UFC has to feed him cans to keep the UK fans.

Everyone good he has ever faced he has lost to. Phone Post

Love the 'count' gif Phone Post

Frobenius - 
Canucks1337 - blue namer please post the hendo gif its been too long

If you'd been here for more than two seconds you'd know that we took that gif back, reclaimed it, we celebrate it now as the turning point for Bisping, the birth of Bisping 2.0. Plus, Hendo beat Fedor FFS. Mike was basically fighting a HW!

My good sir,

I was working on a JDS piece, but thanks to this post, I must now stop to start a piece dedicated to Bisping.

Thank you, sir.