Michael Chandler claims he’s been offered to fight Islam for the LW belt, but still waiting for Conor

4 Likes

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

2 Likes

I wonder when Islam will fight his first ever deserved LW.Contender, as it’s never happened yet.

He should be stripped because of his cheating/Ped using/Terrorist team.

If fighters at James krause’s gym are banned from fighting in the UFC surely this Dag team should be given the same treatment.

Terrorist activity is way more serious than a few places bets

It’s disgusting that Dana is now involved and has to pander to this, or else there will be an explosion at one of the PPV packed area as unfortunately

3 Likes

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

2 Likes
1 Like

FFS, quit calling your wrestling “passionate”.

Let’s leave that kind of thing to the BJJ crowd…

5 Likes

https://x.com/MikeChandlerMMA/status/1807882514364878917

“Big, big weekend of talks and clarity. New date loading…”

Peak cringe. Chandler sounds like a guy laying awake at night desperately wanting to get back with the girlfriend that don’t love him no more.

1 Like

Chandler is the most cuckolded fighter in combat sports history.
The blatant submissiveness to conor is reprehensible.
Short people are truly disgusting.

9 Likes

Drag Race Please GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Heres an interview with some truly horrible short people.

9 Likes

8BD24F88-087E-4B7B-A2AC-2591D5562E9F

5 Likes

Chandler for sure doesnt deserve shot and for sure is dumb enough to wait for McGregor

6 Likes

The Office Boom GIF

4 Likes

Good lord this man and other fighters simping for Connor has gotten pathetic. Move the fuck on already! No one cares anymore and it’s beyond embarrassing at this point. Also, I’ll take Dagestani sambo over Mizzouri wrestling (which Chandler doesn’t even use) any day. Islam destroys Chandler.

Connor is nothing more than an irrelevant drunk at this point. Please stop begging for this man already.

7 Likes

Deez Nuts GIF

3 Likes

Love the new DP pic

Rip

1 Like

Thank you! Randleman, Coleman, and Stipe are my all time favorite fighters! Hammer House are home town guys and will always have a special place in my heart. Wish i could have met Kevin. I know people who have and all have said he’s an amazing person. Met Coleman before and chat with him here and there on Instagram. Dude is super humble and outgoing. All legends!

3 Likes